for Mystic Life: Year 2 Dark Books, Idiots & Pranks

8/12/2012 c1 Wolfgirl150
Can you please make another sequel
7/7/2012 c18 yaoilover1992-2010
sequel! can't wait to read snapes fsce when he finds out he has a little sister.
4/22/2012 c18 1yumi2482
I really enjoyed reading your story. The premise was interesting and not something I've read before which was refreshing and you approached events in a different way that really helped build the characters to have the traits you wanted. Wonderful job. I would possibly add Charlie to the group of knowing people because he seems like a good character, but that's my only suggestion.

Can't wait for more.

Yumi
3/13/2012 c17 Jim Red Hawk
""Yes Longbottom and I do know your name from your features of your parents and how sad they cannot be here today, at least in consciousness""

Sorry, but that should not be possible! "That" Riddle is from when he was in school before Neville was born! It should have NO knowledge of any of the Longbottoms!

3/10/2012 c18 10ultima-owner
I can't wait for the next fic
2/16/2012 c15 Jim Red Hawk
You cannot do that! You have one twin 13 1/2 and the other 13! IF that is true, they are NOT twins. And HOW can they descend from different people IF they are twins? They HAVE to have the same ancestors!

I have spent years trying to trace my ancestors, I got stuck at about 1797 in the US. I do know I am Scotch, Irish, English, Choctaw, Nansemond, & Cherokee. Actually, I get the Scotch, Irish, English, & Choctaw from both sides of my family. And if you do not know, Choctaw, Nansemond, & Cherokee are Native American Tribes. I am distantly related to a family named Whitherford, from England. They settled in the colony of Virginia in the mid 1600's.

Warlocke @aol .com
2/15/2012 c18 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
11/2/2011 c14 Jim Red Hawk
"as he thought that becoming a Griffin or Hippogriff was leaning to much towards flying animals "

IF I remember correctly, male Griffin's are wingless. :)

I would choose a Griffin as my personal symbol. A golden Griffin rampant on a black shield with red & silver trim around the edges. :)

11/2/2011 c7 Jim Red Hawk
That was cool using The Wizard of Oz as a prank. I used to work with the local Cicic Light Opera and have done that show many times. I was the Special Effects Director & the Asst. Tech. Director. I used to know all the songs by heart, before my memory loss.

11/2/2011 c4 Jim Red Hawk
"I am...(dramatic pause followed by deep drum beat that gets faster till it stops suddenly)... Harry Potter please to meet you""

He should have said that his name was Parry Hotter! ROFL!

9/16/2011 c18 PurpleBullet
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next book of the series.
8/8/2011 c18 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Yay!~Nice ending for the second book.Is there a third?
8/8/2011 c17 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Yay!~Nice chapter.Very funny.I've noticed something.You LOVE run-on sentences don't you?
8/8/2011 c16 10th Squad 3rd Seat
Go Harry!~Stupid Ron.Poor Ginny and Luna.DX
8/8/2011 c15 10th Squad 3rd Seat
I don't get it...They have the same DNA...

Oh well...