for To Catch A Goddess

9/13/2014 c4 2arses21
I loved this! I know they are polar opposites, but I love them together & you write them so well. Thanks!
10/12/2013 c4 red2013
great story.

red
1/12/2011 c4 3mummacass
a beautiful ending.
1/12/2011 c4 p95000
Took Dave and Pen long enough to admit they love each other.
1/11/2011 c3 daiekota36
I like your story so far. I'm really getting into the Rossi/Garcia pairing. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
1/6/2011 c3 mummacass
found this story by accident and I like it!
1/3/2011 c2 1reises
I think this was a good PoV chapter. I also like the fact that Garcia has Morgan to talk to about her feelings. Thats what best friends are for right? I do love MG together, there's something yummy about Garcia and Rossi! ^_^
1/3/2011 c3 4Red Writer
So glad you have put up chapter 2 quickly...

oh so masterful.. love both relationships.

Thanks,
1/3/2011 c3 p95000
Liked Spencer's advise to Rossi to show Pen there's more to life than Morgan. Looking forward for more of Rossi's and Pen's date.
1/3/2011 c2 p95000
I think Pen is selling her short when it comes to Rossi. I liked when Pen refered to Rossi in his tux as ooo yummy.I think Rossi and Pen make a great pair. Maybe Morgan should step aside and give Rossi a chance.
1/2/2011 c2 Red Writer
Hey dont give up - this has great potential.

Give them a few more conversations together to set the story and then twist it up.

Short conversations like you have done are great.

Maybe Morgan can let it slip that he isnt interested in Garcia and give David something else to think about!
12/15/2010 c1 Sunflower
I am looking forward to this story...I love rare pairings like this. I feel like you write the character voices very well.
12/15/2010 c1 83SunnyInOregon
So I read this story, To Catch A Goddess, then I went and read the other two and am thoroughly intrigued. I really want to know how they get from here to engaged in the last story. I love Rossi and Garcia and also think they are a perfect couple. It is difficult to write Garcia-speak isn't it? But I think you do it rather well. (Yes, you have made me a fan lol)

If you are looking for a beta, I am looking for one as well. Maybe we can help each other. Looking forward to the next installment of this story.

Sunny
12/15/2010 c1 1719162
Wonderful beginning. Hope to see more soon!

Tracia (ilovetvalot)
12/15/2010 c1 stefi
love the garcia-rossi pairing, go on .. FASTER !
16 Page 1 2 Next »