for The Storm

2/12/2011 c10 KataTheGerbil
Ooohh... It's so exciting... I can't wait next chapter! D: This is sooooo amazing story. I hope (again x'3) the next chapter comes up soon. Uaah, I can't wait...~
2/11/2011 c10 2Abelextera
WOW this has been a major streek for you. keep it up.
2/11/2011 c10 Artemis Fowl Lover
Omg how is she gonna fix it I mean she it's her fault thet're all dead come on but maybe shes not so bad as long as she doesn't try to take Arty from Holly and she fixes what she did then shes ok in my book

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl

~AFL
2/11/2011 c10 Kusajishifuktaicho
Meh, I'm too lazy to log in. Haha.

This is totally awesome!*_* Even though I'm a A/H supporter, I certainly welcome the fact that minerva's not some evil deranged lovesick jealous...woman that is out to get her revenge or sth. Haha LOL.

Fics that deal with Arty and Holly travelling to the future and are ridiculously good? ooooh, any recs? (I have an account under this name, so do drop me a PM:D)

Thanks for the many updates!XD Can't wait for the next chp!:3
2/11/2011 c10 A. Thorn
Whew! At least Minerva is on their side!
2/10/2011 c9 3cyanicism
OOOHHHHHHHHH! Please don't let anything bad happen to them! By the way, was I the one that guessed right? You were going to have them go back in time to the first human-fairy war. Please tell me!

Sister Of Wolves, formerly known as Dawn Light574
2/10/2011 c9 2BrazeRancor
Poor Minerva. The scapegoat of the AF series...
2/10/2011 c9 KataTheGebril
Ooh... I love this chapter. Please, I hopenext is coming soon3 I really hope that. Really good story, bud!
2/9/2011 c9 2Abelextera
yay
2/9/2011 c9 Artemis Fowl Lover
You are an evil genunis *bows down* and you and Holly are totally right Momerva is a b***h

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl

~AFL
2/9/2011 c9 1talkygirl
was minevera mesmerized? interesting chapter...
2/9/2011 c9 12birthofthecool
Holy...!

That is getting really bad really fast.

Update the heck out of it please, need to know how this ends.
2/9/2011 c8 KataTheGerbil
This chapter was great! No, no... It was AWESOME!I really like your story. It's one of my favourites. I can't wait next chapter, I hope it comes up soon3

-Kata
2/9/2011 c8 2Abelextera
Cannot wait
2/8/2011 c8 A. Thorn
To be honest, I loved the first story, but I was getting a bit bored with this one, but this new twist totally renewed my interest and now I want more! Excellent job, first time anyones pulled me back from being bored of a story. Hopefully you'll update tonight? ;)

-A