for The Storm

1/31/2011 c6 Muirenn
On top of Minerva's dead body? :DDDDDD
1/29/2011 c6 3cyanicism
OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! That was amazing! And freaky! Abbot stole his body back, and opened the time stream! Oh! Are they going back to King Frond's reign, when the huge human-fairy war took place? Is Abbot going to try to kill all those humans? Oooooh! Tell me tell me tell me! At least tell me if I'm right! Please? Update soon!

=Dawn Light574
1/28/2011 c6 Jared
Nice i love your story i suck at them so keep up the good work!
1/26/2011 c6 1shadowreploid
Well, just about the most sadistic thing imaginable would be for them to wind up in the middle of the final war between the humans and the People.

Good chapter. Yeah, pretty sure everyone saw Abbot coming. Oh well. Looking forward to the next one. Good luck with school!

Take care,

SR
1/25/2011 c6 1talkygirl
awesome chapter!
1/25/2011 c6 12obsessivereader95
i know how you feel with the being busy thing. i still LOVE this story! anxiously waiting for the next chapter!

~or95
1/25/2011 c6 Artemis Fowl Lover
You know me you love me and i'm back and i think they'll end up in the begining of the first book

Peace,Love,and Artemis Fowl

~AFL

P.S.I love the new chapter and school sucks
1/25/2011 c6 rainbowmouse
It'd be pretty epic if they met some Quantum Zombies before moving on...
1/14/2011 c5 4ghostsaliensteletubbiesohmy
Ha Ha Ha, this is really really good! By the way,you aren't the only one neglecting homework, im suposed to be doing science instead of reading this, lol, keep up the good work!
1/14/2011 c5 1shadowreploid
Ooh! Mass hynosis! Always a winner. So far, so good. Please, keep it up.

Take care,

SZ
1/13/2011 c5 2BrazeRancor
More A/H is always good. Just don't force yourself, otherwise it'll seem, forced...
1/13/2011 c5 D
You little bi(t)ch! You keep posting things as complete but the never are! Just for that, I hope you get a terrible case of acne.
1/12/2011 c5 1talkygirl
Hmm I'm trying to wonder if that was good or bad... Awesome chapter!
1/12/2011 c5 Artemis Fowl Lover
Lol i'm avoding homework right now to i love your story and want you to update asap it must be hard to do a Holly and Artemis romance I hope that Colfer puts them together in the end
1/12/2011 c5 rainbowmouse
So much built up anticipation after that chapter...

And undoubtedly it's better than whatever stupid math homework you have (Snowday today and tomorrow for me :D ).

Next chapter soon?