for The Storm

12/3/2011 c22 Nord
yo mulch im in prison again... i stole some of theis authors writeings and shiz... srry cous i ruined it =\\

get chaps up in other words are nords gonna be digging real son on a full stomach thats right im steal ur food
11/29/2011 c20 13tiger1lily
update please
11/24/2011 c22 Guest
that was the best fanfic i have ever read. you are the best author ever better than eoin colfer any day! 3 ideas. 1 Opal loves Artemis and Holly gets jealous. 2 major Artemis versus Leon Abbot ( maybe a magic battle ). 3 Artemis gets injured and Holly admits her love (again) then mouth to mouth resuscitation. The Storm is the best fanfic ever! yours truly Atlantis
11/23/2011 c22 PRAETORIUM
solid story,can't wait 'til next time.
11/21/2011 c21 pi
this is the worlds greatest artemis fowl fanfiction you WILL add another chapter :( =(
10/26/2011 c22 Celsica
First: Hi, I'm new on reviewing you, and I hope I can do it as often as you like

Second: I'm too lazy to go chapter per chapter reviewing, but here's my overall:

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

At one point, I actually forgot I was reading a fanfiction! really, I've never seen a ff so well written! I congratulate you time and time again for grasping Eoin's principles

On the Plot: I really would have liked to see Artemis snap at Holly. I mean, she wasn't the only one who lost everything! at least she lost her family time ago, but he did all at once, and even his own species reject him. But well, your call

Anyway, update soon and see you around!
10/14/2011 c22 Alexeng1995
No problem for the encouragement, it's what I do. :)

For an actual review:

The only thing I had any problems with were these two lines:

Holly turned to Mulch, eyes widening. "You don't think…"

The dwarf shook his head, eyes widening in amazement. "Nah, they couldn't have… not already…"

and that was only because you used the word 'widening' both times. Yeah, I can be kind of picky when it comes to wording, but I can live with it. :P
10/13/2011 c22 725Radiant Arabian Nights
More:)
10/13/2011 c21 Radiant Arabian Nights
More:)
10/13/2011 c22 2Ayara012
yayz, Qwan Opal and Arty were being smarticles!

WRITE FASTER.
10/13/2011 c22 3cyanicism
AAAAAAAAAHHHH! NO FREAKING WAY! They're actually going back? But it's never that easy, is it? I'm sure something is going to happen and Opal will turn on them, or they'll have to fight another troll, or the humans will come and break into the manor... it's always SOMETHING.

Anyway, this chapter was a lot more well-written and considerably more focused than the last one. I think you're getting back to normal. Just don't go getting high on Glee again, please? We don't want to lose you again. That was scary!
10/13/2011 c21 cyanicism
FINALLY! Sheesh, it only took you about five years to update! How dare you leave me to weep over Arty and Holly breaking up for THREE FREAKING MONTHS!

Okay, rant over. Aside from the eternity-long wait, that wasn't bad. As you said, you did ramble a bit, but it was a necessary filler. There can't be action all the time, or people would never be surprised by anything. And Anyway, I'm the wrong person to complain about no updates, since I never update anything... Ah well.

I'm still thoroughly pissed at you, but I'm glad to know you're not dead, or worse, one of those people who writes a nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat action story, and then just abandons it. I've read like five of those and they make me want to tear my hair out!

To summarise, thanks for updating. Please, please PLEASE don't do that again!
10/13/2011 c22 Spooths
Fucking hell ya! When I got that email on my IPhone (the first) I blew my mind out, and was just SOOOOO happy. When I got these second, I dropped my iPhone and broke it. And yet I'm still happy.

Enjoy yourself, and finish soon! :)

Your more popular than Jezus:

SHTOOBS
10/13/2011 c21 7NewSlove
haaaaaaaaahahaha! glee! o_O that is very random haha! though not a big fan of glee

i am very glad for this chapter though i kinda don't remember what's going on but it's a good chapter either way! XD

i do look forward to the next
10/13/2011 c21 Alexeng1995
Welcome back. :)

While not everyone is going to be this lenient, I can assure you that it was worth the wait. Maybe not this chapter itself, but that you continue on the story. Always better than having it stop with a cliff-hanger atleast. :P

To everyone who are going to rage: don't even start. Be happy that (s)he continues it, and for the love of god, learn to be patient, because in the long run about three months is not that much.
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »