for The Storm

10/13/2011 c21 Spooths
I missed you SOOOOOOOO much. Thank good your back. I have been waiting for this for… years. Heck, I was going to recommend his in my story, but because it wasnt finished, I was like (I hate over usin that word) 'it's not being written. F*** it'. Thank you.

The boys (and girls) are back in town:

SHTOOBS
9/20/2011 c20 Toddz-gurl
... -happy squeal!- So, I read this one and TDHBD and saved my review for the end. Wow. I love them! This is an incredible idea for a story and I love it!

I did notice some grammar/spelling/punctuation errors here and there (which is one of my pet peeves, I hate when quality detracts from a great plot), but overall, it was very well-written.

Now, I know this cannot possibly be the end, so let me just say that you had better get more chapters up! And quickly! I want to know the rest of the story.

(And yay! Mulch appears!)
8/29/2011 c20 Spooths
That was pretty good. My third favorite aremis fowl fic (first is AgiVegas The Sword of God, second is AgiVegas The Aztec Incident). I think it is really good so far, some of the grammer is a little... Icky, but overall I loved it.

It has almost made me cry. ALMOST.

Keep writing. For a time travel fic it's pretty complicated (yet simple), so good. Time travel is hard to write.

Also, if you have time, check out my Artemis fowl story.

Keep on writing,

Shtoobs
8/21/2011 c20 Nat
Just finished reading all twenty capters; I love your fic but was dissapointed to see that you haven't updated in ages :( Hope to see the next one up soon. ?
8/7/2011 c20 3Omnicron25
I know I haven't been on in awhile, but to be honest you are making a great story so don't give up please. This is one of the few Artemis Fowl fan fictions I've been actively reading in a fairly expansive amount of time.
8/2/2011 c1 He He He
I ran into your first story by accident and was instantly hooked which for me is not an easy thing to do. You have some real talent keep it up, if you keep writing I'll keep reading. P.S. Please keep writing I hate it when people don't finish their story especially when there this good.
7/30/2011 c20 3yelrac
Please update soon! I love this fanfic and that was a clif-hangger. I am dying to know what happens next!
7/12/2011 c20 sup
please update its killing me
7/7/2011 c20 A
Masterfully done, my friend. The characters are as in-character as they can be. Opal is different, but that is understandable. I love it - it's written exactly like I would. Cheers.
6/28/2011 c20 2mashalien4
This is a GREAT story! It's been a while since chapter 20 came out, other than that PERFECT! :D Hope there is ANOTHER sequel, if not 2 is enough :)
6/25/2011 c20 3FenrirSS
please god carry on with this. Its wonderfully dark and very well written...
5/26/2011 c20 5ArtyIsMine
OMG! please write more! im dying to know who showed up at the manor.
5/26/2011 c20 Nameless
This.Is.Just.So.Best.

You know that, right? New chapter soon, pleasepleaseplease? this is sooooo best fanfic EVER.

I really love this. I really do. Good work!
5/21/2011 c20 2TheDaemonthor
I like it, this story is great (if depressing) and I can't wait for the next update
5/20/2011 c20 2Abelextera
update update update update update update update update update
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »