for The Storm

5/19/2011 c20 Sister Of Wolves
Ohhhhhhhh, they broke up! But they'll get back together, right? I hope so! Anyway, good job! I think you portrayed Opal perfectly. What if, at the end of their missiuon, when Opal is no longer bound by her oath, she actually decides not to try and kill Arty? But this is Opal we're talking about- the chances of that are microscopic. Still...
5/18/2011 c1 110char
This is honestly my favorite story right now, love the series.
5/17/2011 c20 12obsessivereader95
where is facebook's "like" button when you need it? as of now, i am creating one for this story: [LIKE] *click*... nothing happened... well... great story!
5/16/2011 c20 1talkygirl
lovely chapter... is mulch one of there guests?
5/16/2011 c20 Alexeng1995
Didn't get all too confused by Holly's break-up with Artemis, and didn't really notice the lack of feelings in it until you meantioned it, due to me often imagining the stuff I read, thus also adding the undescribed things the characters might be doing/feeling. Oh, and is it so hard not to have a cliffhanger? Just once? Actually a new chapter is enought for me not to care about the cliffhangers, even if it takes forever to get it up, because a new chapter with a cliffhanger is better than a good story which will never be finished. :)

My bet is on Mulch and Trouble. It's already hinted (alright, it's all but said out aloud) that Mulch is there, and the first figure doesn't feel like Qwan or Nº1. There is a slight chance of it being Qwan, but I can't imagine Nº1 being so wary as to pull the hood tighter over his head, and it would almost be OOC for him to not express his wariness using words.
5/15/2011 c4 1Wrothmonk
you say he mesmorised roughly twenty thousand and haven is the capital and is less than 10 thousand so atlantis must be about half that size so at most 15 thousand fairies total.
5/15/2011 c3 Wrothmonk
NO CLIFFY NO CLIFFY WTH IS WRON!
5/15/2011 c2 Wrothmonk

have you noticed I like to spam the word that authors tell me not to do? if you havent

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
5/15/2011 c20 2Ayara012
okay, i like. 1 thing that would be cool. like,l if Holly at some point starts REALLY argueing that they cant be together, then afterward, Artemis should be pissed and start sorta/kinda acting like his 12-year-old self again. not totally, just sorta. like, not showing ANY emotion, and being cold and all that. just an idea. now-WRITE FASTER!
5/15/2011 c20 3cloudseeker6729
The two travelers are, Mulch and someone(?) maybe Trouble.
5/14/2011 c20 4Krissie Daughter of Iris
Mulch!... I think. Here in America, it's a band-aid. For us, plaster is a word used only to refer to the material that a wall is made of. Loved the chapter! That's right, Artemis, don't let her get away!
5/14/2011 c20 12birthofthecool
Jay-sus! I knew this would happen, I knew it. You were building up to this sooo much over the last few chapters.

It really is understandable and that is the sad truth. After what humanity did to Holl's people and to her, I think everybody would have a hard time coping with it. The sad thing of course is that Artemis has abso-bloody-lutely nothing to do with it.

He's done everything right and still he get's it.

Well, I'm hoping that the two new arrival's are No. 1 and Qwuan, I mean they have to turn up sometimes, don't they?.

Anyway, keep up the grest work.

This story is now on par with only the two best Artemis Fowl fanfic on this whole site.
5/14/2011 c20 726Radiant Arabian Nights
Please continie soon
5/14/2011 c20 4John Creel
YESS!
5/14/2011 c20 42stay.traught.i'm.deactivated
I am quite enjoying this story. Please do continue writing!
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »