for The Storm

5/14/2011 c20 4ghostsaliensteletubbiesohmy
You MUST update very very soon. please? If you love me (i dont actually know you)?
5/14/2011 c20 2Zane Cross
Cool, love this story so much. My heart aches every time that Holly rejects Artemis, that's how good you are. Oh, and good luck on the rest of your exams and essays.

-Zane Cross
5/7/2011 c19 1talkygirl
But Holly, your meant for each other!
5/4/2011 c19 3Omnicron25
Dear Katy,

A thousand apologies for missing a review on the last chapter. My connection is problematic with all of the weather issues lately. Thankfully, however, I have it back and here is a two for one.

One, you have done a excellent work on the character development for the last couple of chapters, but be careful with that evolution. If you develop them too quickly you may run yourself into a dead end with ideas. I have run into this problem on numerous occasions with this type of problem.

Two, I like how you keep your chapter endings open keep it up! There is always more incentive to read if there is suspense involved just be sure to use it wisely.

Three, I like how you ended the action and suspense scene with the drama and enjoy the way you finished the situation concerning the facility for now, even if I do not like the current circumstances they are better then they were. I admit the bracelet idea threw me for a left fielder when you first revealed it though. Again, keep up the high quality work!

Sincerely,

Gregory T. O'Haver
5/3/2011 c19 Ct
Really enjoying your story on a whole! Keep it up!

I think I might be the voice of dissent here on Holly's reaction, though. If you love someone, you'd be happy that they got away while they still could - especially when you've already been told that they're going to be treated brutally. If for some strange reason my fiancee and I were ever held captive like this, and I found out that she had escaped, it would be the best thing that could happen besides both of us getting free.

To pull from your past writing, with Artemis putting himself in the way, knowingly, of the faeries wanting to arrest him again for kidnapping, and revealing that he has magical ability, he's already shown how far he's willing to go for his love of Holly. He mentions that her being alive is enough for him, even if they aren't together. Then, he throws himself back in harms way to rescue her.

Putting myself in Holly's shoes, I'd be upset at Artemis, for sure! But because he risked his life to come back and save me, instead of trying to keep himself safe - not because I would feel that he betrayed me.

All that being said, even if I don't really agree with her reaction, I've been loving this story and TDHBD, and can't wait for an update. Hopefully Holly comes to her senses next chapter :)
4/30/2011 c19 gemmatodd16
yes her reaction was perfect. poor Arty WRITE MORE SOON RIGHT NOW (stomping foot and pouting) !
4/30/2011 c19 2Ayara012
! the 4-year-old on my lap says to hurry, too! (dont worry, she cant read it, so dont worry 'bout the cussing.) write faster, i wanna read more!
4/29/2011 c19 Holi lolli
Gahh! Youre killing me! I want to see what happens to them. Poor holly, poor arty. I could careless about Opel.
4/29/2011 c19 2BrazeRancor
I wish we knew more Fairy swear words...
4/29/2011 c19 4ghostsaliensteletubbiesohmy
Update! Update! Update! Pleaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee?
4/29/2011 c19 12obsessivereader95
the reaction made sense, but it made me really sad :( oh well. great chapter! still love the story!

super-speedily, huh? yay!
4/29/2011 c19 726Radiant Arabian Nights
Please continue soon
4/29/2011 c19 Mira Tui
Holly's reaction was perfect! It makes perfect sense, I would be pissed off if i would be stuck in there for 2 months! Love ur writing!
4/29/2011 c19 12birthofthecool
What can I say that I haven't written before?

I love this fic. For a few chapters I thought you lost some of your effet, but boy was I proven wrong.

Both this and the last chapter were gripping and heartwrenching.

I have to admit I'm kinda worried, wether this story will have a real happy ending.

I see no way for it to happen if none of the demons reappear.

And please, cut you cut it out with this terrible cliffhangers for a while?

Good luck with your exams.
4/29/2011 c19 2Zane Cross
I absolutely loved this chapter. I know how it feels with exams and all, and it's alright if you don't update as quick, I'm still going to read it.
255 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »