for The Storm

4/29/2011 c19 1Earth to Charlie
Very good reaction, I'm expecting a super speedy update now.

RosalieHale1997
4/27/2011 c18 3Fabila Black
More Please! I absolutely love this fic! you have got me addicted to Artemis Fowl fan fiction :)
4/26/2011 c18 1talkygirl
i hope it works even though artemis will definetly probably be out in the doghouse holly should be pissed especicialy since she thinks he's abandoned...
4/19/2011 c18 2Ayara012
! U R EVIL! *wimper* i dont like cliffies... OH-MY-GODS WRITE FASTER! I WANNA KNOW WAT HAPPENS! ! pretty plz? with a cherry on top? and whipped cream? plz? *puppy dog look*
4/18/2011 c18 12obsessivereader95
please don't make the reunion all depressing! i've been drowning in depressing fics lately! it's really quite awful. i'm still looking forward to this, though! even if it is depressing. great job, as always

~or95
4/18/2011 c18 2Abelextera
MUST 'gasp' Get ' gasp ' More!' gasp
4/16/2011 c18 unknown
ooooooooo suspense! :D :D :D :D :D :D

can't wait for the next chapter!

update quickly plzzzz!

:D :D :D :D :D
4/16/2011 c18 happywritingx
Finally! Some sort or Artemis/Holly interaction. I don't like the whole Opal/Artemis working together thing. It was just weird. But now, yay! Please update soon!
4/15/2011 c18 2Zane Cross
I got done reading your first story a few hours ago, and I absolutely loved it. I'm a huge Artemis Fowl fan, and I must say, your work has brought me to a new height of my dedication to the series. And, on top of all that, you are an amazing writer.

Best of Luck to you.

-Zane Cross
4/15/2011 c18 726Radiant Arabian Nights
Please continue soon
4/15/2011 c18 frack
YAYAYA! I'm so excited as well! I hope you update soon!
4/15/2011 c18 12birthofthecool
Does this count as a cliffhanger? she asks.

Damn right. It does and a very agonizing cliffhanger as well.

Again, this chapter was very interesting. I just see dozens of warning signs for their escape plan. Still not trusting Opal either.

How is it even possible to not get a place in a University with grades as good as your friends?

Don't you have enough Universities in Scotland? Just curious.

Here in germany, every idiot can become a student, including myself (a long time ago).
4/14/2011 c17 1talkygirl
4/13/2011 c17 2Claw
Nice job with Opal so far.
4/9/2011 c17 3Omnicron25
Dear Katy,

Ah yes, Opal is a pleasure to write, and you executed the "mini betrayal" perfectly. Honestly, I never thought about Opal going after Artemis's magic once she discovered he had it. That was a refreshing surprise.

Well given the bracelet situation, I don't think it would be wise for Opal to take off the bracelet while rescuing Holly, but that is just my thought on the subject. Otherwise, I think the plan should work. Holly is definably in for surprise. I just hope she doesn't take her hate out on Artemis; though, I have no doubt it will happen eventually.

I am as anxious for the next Artemis Fowl book as I am your next chapter with the route that you ended this one with. Keep up the good work, and happy writing.

Sincerely,