for The Tale of a Nightmare Before Christmas Fan

8/26/2017 c4 Aquastar
I really like this, keep up the good work. :)
11/5/2016 c4 2Irina Hunter
*sings* Kidnap the Sandy Claws, put him in box. Bury him for 90 years, then see if he talks.
3/4/2015 c5 2iwrite22109
Wow, they accepted the girls pretty well unlike the other fanfictions I've read. Good story it it what pewdiepie would say "It's so FABULOUS!" -
1/6/2013 c1 mani
i dont undrstand its cristmas not allown
2/28/2012 c5 Animefreak818
Please continue!
5/24/2011 c4 4Leira D. Halloway
I wanted to tell you I liked your story, the truth is that even I got excited as if I stand before the jack, well, I like writing ... I hope you understand a little this, I still am not good at writing in English and depend on the translator ^w^U...
4/13/2011 c4 5KingdomKepperofbooksdisneyfan
Awesome I too love the Nightmare Before Christmas. I would 'die' of pure joy if I ever met Jack. I was/am watching Oogie Boogie's Song on youtube when I was reading this! :D. I was thinking scene the 2 chapter you should do a crossover story (I'm new to FanFicticion so I may be confused on what a crossover story is) with you going to Halloween town with Sora from KHs if you haven't heard of it, its a game on the PS2 game system it a good game. and I'm just saying if you don't I may do it :D(not trying to be mean).
2/10/2011 c4 6Kyritus Snow
I like the chapter I have been hanging out for Scarlet to arive but do you know you put all of the chapters?
2/9/2011 c4 22LynxbyLynx
The beginning of this chapter confused me a little at first...but it got better.
1/31/2011 c3 25JossyRose
You have GOT to finish this! Lock, Shock, and Barrel are my favorite characters and my friend Chloe has a crush on Jack. lol I'm always like "You have a crush on a cartoon skeleton." but a lot of girls do. Sorry, I'm rambling. Great story.
1/21/2011 c3 6Kyritus Snow
AWESOME! they should kidnap Scarlet or a TV.
1/12/2011 c1 1Lurv
aweeeessssooooommmmmmeeeee
12/27/2010 c1 6MadeBySJ
i love this please update soon!
12/22/2010 c1 5MissBliss8527