for Remember Me

12/20/2013 c1 Blitzstrahl
I have no issue with supercharging Harry he is supposed to be equal to Tom afterall...but Multi-Animagus just flat out pisses me off ...not sure why it just does. Power of "Beastspeak" If i remember right its called "Polygotmency"
Always find it iffy when people give him Metamorphmagus as well.
12/20/2013 c2 2ptl4ever419
Wow. I love it. Such an interesting twist, Dumbledore being the one to give the love potion. Cannot wait for more especially to find out about Daphne
12/19/2013 c2 ladysavay
It's a bit too obscure. It feels contrived to be so. I'd be a bit more clear on what was then, what is now, additionally, I got tired of the quotes after the second one and just stopped reading them after that. I'll bet I'm not the only one.

Beyond all those gripes, I like the premise and want to read more.
6/3/2011 c1 3TulipNixphe
you have to update this story!
3/7/2011 c1 Venpex
Very confusing start. Not that it is a bad thing, setting up a few threads for the larger story. Most confusing part is if "Harry" is on the train with the marauders, how does this tie back to a Daphne story. We will have to wait and see...
2/21/2011 c1 31monbade
good job, need more

monbade
1/12/2011 c1 loretta537
this is interesting
1/4/2011 c1 Astromutt
Ok, 43rd story and none complete. You have some great story ideas but really, how about trying to complete some. Yes I know an idea can come at any time, but rather than adding it to the website, you'd be better off noting it down for later than just adding to the discontinued story ideas, or just add it to a single file like other authors as chapters for story ideas.

Cheers
12/19/2010 c1 3Snapehater
different but good well done

until the next update
12/17/2010 c1 1DaBlueArmy
Love the idea
12/17/2010 c1 9cedricslove
This sounds like a very interesting story, and I can't wait to see where you take it.
12/17/2010 c1 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
12/17/2010 c1 Naginator
Little confused with this esp if it becomes a harry daphne pairing
12/16/2010 c1 Lord Lelouch
I can't make any serous remark until I read more. Since you seem to be making this a Harry/Daphne story I would assume that Daphne is older in this story.
12/16/2010 c1 Rainbow2007