for Once a Rose

7/4/2011 c2 9Suu-Kyi Hokkaido
This is a great story so it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated since december.

Charon is so in character and seeing things from Bryan's persepective is really interesting, actually he is one of my favorite characters, and there aren't a lot of stories with him.

Well I hope you will update.
5/15/2011 c2 7function
definitely an in-character with Charon. I'm disappointed it's been left alone since December!

it's such a fantastic start!
3/15/2011 c2 25Lightan117
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
2/16/2011 c2 1Nivloc
Interesting so far. Keep it up! ;D
12/28/2010 c1 5Meishuu
Really interesting premise. The Lone Wanderer seems tough but still believable, I really can't stand a wimpy/weak/saccharine-sweet LW (specially a female one), it just doesn't make sense considering the things your character goes trough.

Charon seems a little OOC, remember that he is a brainwashed slave, not very talkative and usually doesn't makes smart-ass comments unless asked. I recommend histories by SickleYield or Atiaran, both of them really get Charon's character.
12/18/2010 c1 1Teufelszeug
It's a very intriguing and original start for the story, Brian's dialog with his father is just perfect!
12/17/2010 c1 Ceres McClure
What an interesting start! In-game it always bugged me that you could just fast travel to Rivet City and have Ryan be there, but you had to escort the freaking ex slaves halfway across the map. I like the concept you have going of expanding upon that time with Ryan. He always struck me as a unique little kid.
12/16/2010 c1 32FancyLadySnackCakes
Great start so far. I think this chapter is a great hook, very unique and smart compared to a lot of Charon and Lone Wanderer fics. Plus getting to see things from another persons persepective will be a nice change.

Writing is great, decriptions, and feel all spot on. Hope to read more. :]