for Strawberry Incubus

11/5/2019 c11 7Black Bankai
This was really good
12/30/2015 c11 5Moonlit-Ajisai
I loved it I was really good. (I would have liked a nice smut scene but this ending is nice too)
12/12/2014 c11 2Baka Kage Usagi
I love how Grimm demanded Ichi to shower him in love! I loved this story!
12/11/2014 c1 Baka Kage Usagi
Only the first chapter and I've already decided I adore this story.
11/15/2014 c11 56pikajow
Thank god! I love it now! That is some true love right there. Your awesome!
11/15/2014 c5 pikajow
I hate Aizen, but this just made me hate him more.
8/12/2014 c11 kawaii sushi97
i love you.
1/16/2014 c4 vertian black
i hate you
12/21/2013 c11 PandaHat97
This story was really good. I couldn't stop reading. I really would like to see a a sequel to this story but have it be Notoria and Shiro's story.
10/4/2013 c6 DinoCookieh
"I feel like I'm in some kind of supernatural novel. I wonder who's writing this amazing crap."
That made me giggle nonstop for like 10 minutes. I love this story ;w;
9/24/2013 c11 MasqueradedMystery
Thank you very much for posting this brilliantly written tale! I loved reading all perfectly-flowing 11 chapters; the plot was as polished as the development of characters and their relationships were distinguished!

The subtle hint of canon made this story just that bit sweeter.

I found this fanfiction adorable at times, whilst other times I was left as hooded-eyed as Ichigo ;)

I was a bit concerned originally at the lack of reference to lots of characters or lack in the importance of mentioned ones ,but reaching the end, I'm glad for your decision; the protagonists of the story are given full attention, which highlights the purity of their relationship - you managed to write a beautifully romantic tale by utilising your ability as an author to highlight certain characters' and their significance to the storyline.

Thank you for this beautiful read, we all appreciate the time and effort put into this. I Hope I get to read more outstanding works by you! - Masqueraded Mystery
7/10/2013 c11 27kirune12
I FRIGGIN' LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUUUCH :3 ! ! !
AWESOME ! ! !
. . . I have a GREAT weakness for virgin Ichigo :3
6/4/2013 c6 Yumeina-sama
So yah, the constant aizen/ichi is turning me off.. It makes me feel like ichi's a whore.. -.- o well all incubus are whores.. LOL
1/31/2013 c11 narutonarutolove
You know something? This is the only story i have ever read, that i had left reading incomplete, yet came back to finish. I had only read up to half of the fourth chapter, said i was gonna continue later, and kept putting it off for months, yet after all this time, i still remembered the name of the story, the chapter, and what the heck was going on. Theve been alot of stories where i lost interest in over time. Haha, i came back for more!

I loved this story, how the characters are portrayed, and everything. The way you write and describe things is amazing, on of the best i have read. The pace of the story is perfect, extended for not too long, but not too rushed. I just loved it.

Is there a story, or have you writting a stroy about Shiro and Nnoitora? I would like to read about them!
12/16/2012 c11 rion-rion
I love your story! I had a great time reading it
186 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »