FanFiction.Net
for A Holiday Mission

7/6/2016 c1 scifijoe
Well, that was an interesting change of pace. This Bonnie has promise.
12/21/2010 c1 20Star-Eva01
Thomas, it's good to hear from you again.

Now, on with the show.

You're pacing and flow here are great. Everyone "sounds just like they should."

You've built the setting right, and the action works perfectly in the story.

And the little suprise was great at the end. It's nice to see these two together again.

Star
12/19/2010 c1 2Shrike176
Well, you certainly had me fooled up til the ending, I had no idea what the twist would be. Long or short, it's always nice to read another one of your stories.

Happy Holidays!
12/18/2010 c1 179King in Yellow
Reminded me a bit of M*A*S*H episode with Charles Winchester doing something good secretly because the point was the act of charity itself and not receiving any credit for his actions. I have a little trouble accepting the pairing, but very well done.

KiY
12/17/2010 c1 Yamal
Surprising Xmas Bonnie story, hehe. You made a nice work by hiding their identities until the end. That was unexpected, hehe. Let's call it another Xmas miracle, haha. Nice work!
12/17/2010 c1 51Sharper the Writer
It's a nice story of the Queen with Rob Reeger doing something for this Christmas!

Excellent work! =D
12/17/2010 c1 4CajunBear73
Quite the misdirection there Thomas!

So someone else can channel another pair of youngsters in their own special missions...

And a secret between them to boot, too!

CB73

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
12/17/2010 c1 Katsumara
Ha. The ole Ron Stoppable/Reger (or Reiger? I always forget) switcharoo there at the end. Nice one, TL! So Reger and Bonnie eh? Hey, if Kim and Ron Stoppable could work, who knows! Nice to hear from ya again, buddy. I hope everything's going well on your end.
12/17/2010 c1 Muzzlehatch
I wasn't too surprised at Bonnie, but RR? Hooda thunk!

Merry Christmas!
12/17/2010 c1 26Sentinel103
Good one Thomas, you had me fooled all the way to the end.

Merry Christmas to you to.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
12/17/2010 c1 29Boris Yeltsin
Ron who?

Having trouble on Possible Pregnancies?