for Secret Ingredient

2/17/2017 c1 Guest
Oh my god, you made me inhale my sugary colored water! This was great!
4/7/2016 c1 Emeraldinhereyes
Oh wow. I can see this happening is perhaps the saddest part :'D
9/6/2012 c1 18Awesome Empress
Dude this is fucking hilarious! You should read 'Special Sauce' by MapleBurgers it's like Alfred's revenge. By the way I just want it to be known that I kinda want to taste the tea sounds good! *Shot*
3/17/2012 c1 2kuroxic
Dear Lord, I'm dying. XD Faved!
7/24/2011 c1 32renascence
Semen? LOL that was funny. I loved it!
6/7/2011 c1 9Empress Vegah
Shite. This is one of the best thing ever. Oh! CAN'T GET OVER IT!

You've written it so funnily in Arthur's POV, ARTHUR'S!

Well, if I have one hot Englishman serving me that special brand of tea, I'd go nuts too.

The best thing that I've read today.

Thanks for writing this!
5/29/2011 c1 1UsaxUke
Thank you for writing this. :D It was freakin' awesome!
1/24/2011 c1 1crownedclown3293
I seriously laughed out loud to this, Freakin' BRILIANT
1/16/2011 c1 21nowherenew
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. BEING THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS IS LIKE. THE MOST AWESOME THING MY LIFE HAS AMOUNTED TO AS OF YET.

ALFRED, I'LL PUT SOME MORE SEMEN IN YOUR TEA EVERY AFTERNOON. TEEHEEHEE.

333 IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, 80% OF MY TEXTS/IM MESSAGES/REVIEWS TO YOU ARE IN CAPS LOCK. LOLOL. ILY.

-CHRISTIE/ARTHURRRR.
1/6/2011 c1 Mattx13
Not gonna lie. I did a spit take. I thought maybe an aphrodisiac but no. Cum tea. I ROFL'ed.
12/30/2010 c1 78Vani Jane
Man, I like, read this in the living room while my aunt and uncles behind me were doing the dishes and stuff. (O_O)

And they were wondering why I was giggling. =_=; I tried so hard to not drop down on the floor and laugh my arse off - that was like, hard. O_O (Esp. when one of my uncles sat down across me on the dining table, drinking tea & inviting me to drink with him O_O)

-Vani
12/26/2010 c1 2Free of Mundane Thoughts
...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS I SERIOUSLY CRIED.

This made me soooo happy. And the end was absolutely brilliant. I really don't know what to say, it just made me so happy. I normally talk more in reviews, really! I'm just getting into it again after having been off fanfic.net for a really long time... I'm not quite used to it yet. ^^;;
12/26/2010 c1 5Yaoiholic28
wow! that was freaking adorable. looooooovvvvvveeeee. :)
12/19/2010 c1 2cricketspeaks
That was amaze and probably the funniest thing I read in a long while.

One might be all "gross seriously?"

but the audacity to actually cum into a drink, give it to your lover, and moreso have them like it!

Bravo well done.

/subscribing
12/18/2010 c1 7lunareclipse3
Whoa. My brain just went PHWOOM OwO

I really wanted a cup of tea though...^^"
18 Page 1 2 Next »