for Pure Blood Assassin

8/26/2015 c3 Guest
MAY YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE?
1/26/2014 c3 wismann
Update asap. Please
7/26/2013 c3 4Matthias Stormcrow
Fantastic chapter I love it.
7/26/2013 c1 Matthias Stormcrow
Wow I love it.
7/18/2012 c1 9selena1234
Ooooh :D
But... Their sis' name is Claudia, not Isabella... both are pretty names, however.
1/31/2012 c1 3SomeRandomGirl18
Aww man, why'd you stop writing? This story is freaking great!
8/13/2011 c3 The Badass Dhampir
yay, you updated :P nice chapter. I think Bella should definitely be a badass with the assassin skills. It would be nice if she had fashion sense as well. It always seem like she dress so dull. Update soon!
8/12/2011 c1 The Badass Dhampir
Aww I wish you could've finished the story. It seems like it would've been great:(
3/12/2011 c1 WolfAlpha13
UPDATE ASAP LOVE THE STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE!
3/3/2011 c1 6Kjrs
Nicely written. Makes me rather curious though how exactly Bella travels 500 years in time going from Italy in the Renaissance to America in the Information Age. And exactly how she would do that without using a Piece of Eden and if she's going to learn the Art of the Assassins. Keep writing! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
3/3/2011 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
oi where are the other chapters? i want to know whaqt happens here i wanna see bella kill dickward edward so like get fucking typing or i'mm gonna be jumping down your throat anad rip out your inards and force acid down your damned throat

ta for now

Alice
1/12/2011 c1 AFCRose
When I clicked on the twilight crossovers with Assassins Creed. I thought OH! There should be one where Bella has super assassin skills... I look though and POOF! There it is! Write more! Ezio should probably appear later and get mad at Edward or something or other... PLEASE Update SOON! Pleeeeeeese!

-SkyEra
12/28/2010 c1 2Team Alice-Bella
KEEP GOING WITH IT! :D I had a similar idea last night to combine Assassins Creed and Twilight, are u having it set back in 1400's like in the game at first? and then having Bella turned..? Just curious cuz thats the idea i had.. only Alice and Bella ended up together I like them as a couple much better :D PLZ PLZ PLZ let me kno thank you :)