for Abused

6/12/2019 c4 animerule64
Add more chapters please
8/29/2017 c4 13FeralSins
so you did up to chapter 4, and the person who adopted your story started from chapter 6 onward.

where's chapter 5
2/11/2017 c4 Anoneme
The spacing is off, but the story's believable, I do like how the creatures react too.
7/14/2012 c1 3technoWriter15
cool story
6/21/2012 c4 Moonlightnight101
good story but sad
4/6/2012 c1 Adventure Pfft Yeah right
I think the correct filter you were looking for was Angst
3/16/2012 c4 Lightfire24
i like this story is ther going to be more?
2/8/2012 c4 24eltigre221
ooh please update, I really can't wait for more, :D I like how caring Maxxor is of Tom :) this is a very good fic, wonder what'll happen next? well till the next chapter, can't wait for more, and have fun writing, later :D
11/28/2011 c4 26Dark Angel Of Wind
I'm sort of torn in this story. I really like it and want to continue reading it...but the grammatical error's make me cringe really bad. I hope you don't take this as a flame and more of a friendly critic.

You have set up the setting and the characters well and I love that they aren't overly OOC (I know it's Fan Fiction, but it's nice to see the characters written well), and while the chapter's are relatively short they only keep me wanting to read more because of how little yet how much you show in each chapter, truly creating good cliffhangers and a tremendously good hook...now onto the not so nice stuff (and again please don't take this in a harsh way, it's not meant to be)

...*sigh* the punctuation is all over the place, run on sentences are everywhere, the spelling should be double checked, and lastly try to separate the different paragraphs from each other so the chapter isn't just a big block of text.

Other then all that, I highly enjoy this and hope you continue to write it ^-^
8/13/2011 c1 Lightfire24
its an awesome beginning to a story i' can't wait to see more
7/23/2011 c1 2Cath the Simon Snow Fangirl
1/3/2011 c1 JW
When's ch. 2? I'm curious now becuase of the machine!- penname: MobileHolmes
1/3/2011 c1 Abby Panther
Poor Tom! Maxxor go!
12/25/2010 c1 Arianna Nevaz Roo
Cool. Need to work on your structure, though. When will the next chapter be up?
12/19/2010 c1 20drew20
I know were u got this story and it is not funny i am telling my friend about this

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service