FanFiction.Net
for Dark Days

3/26/2013 c4 8Levaya Jade
Lol, I couldn't help reviewing here. That morbid thought and then "merry Christmas!" It made me smile.
11/17/2011 c1 2Headoverheels14
You are brilliant. You write James ans Sirius really well! Awsome fic I just sat and read it one sitting!
6/12/2011 c16 18xxneversayingxx
Loved this story! Hurt James is just too good :D
4/26/2011 c1 1Westward Rambler
This is a really great story!
1/21/2011 c16 1Musia888
Okay I'm reviewing please post as soon as possible I really want to know what's going to happen. :)
1/21/2011 c16 6ClamKidToTheRescue
ohhhh i like your ending! :D looking forward to the sequel, are you putting up a message on here so we know? :)
1/21/2011 c16 580yellow 14
Yes, that would be tough. Keep updating/writing
1/20/2011 c16 2hyperpotterprincess
Whatt?

you cant end a story with a cliffhanger like that! ur leaving me hanging here! :) hehehe!

well i loved it!

plz write the sequel soon!
1/20/2011 c16 10swimdiva87
Oooh! Don't leave me hanging like this! Get the sequal up soon!
1/20/2011 c16 24FeathersMcStrange
I've decided to bug you! Hee hee. But still. This was a great story! I hereby award the awesome best story of the week award! :) Well done.

- Alice
1/20/2011 c16 PenguinPinecone
OH MY GOD

POST THE SEQUAL NOW!

AAAGH!

MUST-READ-SEQUAL-RIGHT-NOW!
1/20/2011 c16 11Lady of the Witty Remarks
Yay! There's a sequal! I was afraid that that was going to be the end. =/ Thank you for writing this amazing story, and thank you for not killing James! I can't wait for the next update!
1/20/2011 c7 PenguinPinecone
!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

EVEN PAUSING TO WRITE THIS REVEIW IS CAUSING PAINFUL SUSPENCE!
1/20/2011 c16 3AllHailTheQueen
Okay, first of all...

This story is amazing!

Seriously, I was so worried for James and Sirius, and, quite honestly, I still am!

So many questions... who is that guy in the end? Why is he after the boys? Will he succeed in his evil, evil plan?

You did an excellent job with suspense and pacing. (you're a very talented writer!)

Excited for the sequel...

:D