for The Death of a Ghost

2/9/2018 c1 Mad167
Fuck, I loved this. But I was looking for 'a tale of conquered overbearing' and was wondering if it was deleted or I'm in the wrong place, sorry!
2/3/2018 c1 5Shinigamislingby
that was so sweet!
5/19/2015 c1 tervetuoll
hyvää joulua
3/6/2015 c1 Lucette De La Luna
FFFFUUUUUCCCKKK...
this was SO GOOD
excuse me while i sit and sob
1/22/2013 c1 O.O3
so sad and sweet!
10/20/2011 c1 1The Pandemic Named Boredom
So... I was reading this one random afternoon on my phone, and then I read this line in the end of the story:

"...as intangible as Tino's merry Christmas."

OHMYGAHD I HATE YOU. YOU RUINED THE REST OF THAT AFTERNOON FOR MEEEE. D:

Haha, kidding. But seriously, I got so depressed after reading that one line that just seemed so substantial after reading the whole thing... twiceee. And the depression lasted around four hours. D:

Well, what that shows is that you are an awesome author capable of manipulating my emotions. /shot

:)))
5/11/2011 c1 10Liradawn
Aww. I nearly cried after reading this story. Poor Finland! (And poor Sweden too!)
5/9/2011 c1 3TangerineTea
That was one of the most beautifully heartbreaking fics I've ever read. The ache of Tino's anguished longing winds throughout the piece, and it's all the more powerful for its brevity. Separation is the worst torture for lovers. I'm just glad that they ended up together again, or else I don't know how I'd get myself out of this slump.
1/9/2011 c1 55ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta
*starts crying*

Oh, my... Poor Finland. Poor, poor Finland. And poor Sweden, too. What a horrid way to spend Christmas...

So painful, and so well-written because of that... *sniffles* excellent job.
12/25/2010 c1 8Wicked Winter
oh gosh. This made me cry. It's so sad. Poor Tino!
12/19/2010 c1 Vivecka
This was so sad, sweet, and wonderfully written.
12/19/2010 c1 1Isolde von der Wiese
This was so...bittersweet. I was melting into fangirl goo until Tino got sad at the end :(
12/19/2010 c1 48Tamer Lorika
W-WAAAHHHH!

Oh... oh my. Um... I'm a little teary at the moment. I mean... I was hoping someone would write a post-Winter War Christmas and I think you did it so beautifully. Finland's image of his old Christmases was just... so ... wonderful. And then the breaking of the illusion... I mean... Shoot, I gotta go wipe my glasses off now I got them all messed up...
12/19/2010 c1 4Puffin Person
That was sad. I'd write a longer review, but I'm really tired right now. And I was just eating onion rings, so my left hand is covered in greasy-onion-ring-residue-stuff, making it hard to type.
12/19/2010 c1 18mothwrites
I almost cried while reading this, it was very beautiful, and I really love the poetic language you use.