FanFiction.Net

Very Sweet!
2/13/2011 c1 Comet Rose Star Dragon
I like your story.
1/27/2011 c6 9kyuubecky
PERFECT ending! so perfect your story is now in my Favs PLEASE keep on writing
1/27/2011 c4 kyuubecky
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Yusei...i love him but with aki he is complete Keep On Writing XD
1/27/2011 c2 kyuubecky
hehehehehe i like this A LOT
1/27/2011 c6 24ObsessedwReading
LOL! I love what Crow and Jack said in this chapter.
1/27/2011 c2 16FudoTwin17
1/25/2011 c6 14MewIchigoPrincess
I really liked this story a lot! I didn't think that it was too OOC at all actually! I thought that it was totally believable. And I only watch the English dubbed version as well and believe it or not it's my favorite one. Most people would kill me if I said that I liked the English version more than the Japanese version but I really don't care!

I think they're voice match each character perfectly and I hate reading subtitles. I personally think it takes away from the show because I'm spending so much time reading! Anyways enough of my ranting! Sorry! =P But yeah I think it was totally fine.

I feel like just because you don't watch the Japanese version doesn't mean that you don't have a total grasp on each character's personalities. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on what the character's personalities are like. So anyways don't let someone tell you that the Japanese version is the only way to go because it's not. Sure the English version is "kid-friendly" and kinda cheesy but I still love it. I think they say funnier stuff in English anyways!

Okay sorry this is sooooo long! Just wanted to put in my two cents. This was very well written and I look forward to more stories from you!

MewIchigoPrincess ^_^
1/23/2011 c6 6fate in the star
thanks for the update and love the last chap

lovez
1/23/2011 c1 eltoro
Can not wait to see what happens next.
1/23/2011 c6 1Crying Silver Fox
I love it! Great job!
1/20/2011 c5 24ObsessedwReading
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll die from the suspense wondering what will happen next. Will she recover? Will Leo and Luna come and see her?
1/20/2011 c4 ObsessedwReading
It's all right neither do I. I wish that they'd put up new episodes on 4kidstv.com then I could watch mot\re of the english version.
1/20/2011 c3 ObsessedwReading
oui! I am learning French. I have a benchmark next week. I hope that Yusei, Crow, Jack,Sherry, And ELsworth save Akiza.
1/20/2011 c2 ObsessedwReading
Save her Yusei, Crow, and Jack! PLEASE!
29 Page 1 2 Next »