for Home for Christmas

12/20/2010 c1 Sly
Hey, this was a really nice little tale. Very in character and well done. It was almost painful to realize that Sam had the same goal as Dean and of course Dean's lack of self worth leading him to believe he had been forgotten. The sappy ending is actually very in tune with the series, don't you think? SPN tends to give us action and drama and then a nice bit of almost "chick flick", but not quite, at the end. Well written with good character voicing without overdoing the pathos. Thank you for posting.

Sly
12/20/2010 c1 38Marlowe97
Awww, this was sooooo sappy. But good-sappy. Like Christmas is, in a way.

I missed your writing. Is the lack Dog Story finished, btw? Haven't checked for some time. Sorry for that, but it got so long and I just HATE waiting. So I thought I'll wait and read it again when it's finished.

Anyway, this one I like a lot. It's cute and hurty and stupid and schmoopy and lovely. And Christmas-sy. Awesome writing, as always (even if you're not so sure about it, it is!) and good pacing. Had some tears in my eyes.

Have a nice Christmas-time yourself, and a I hope I'll be seein you at the dog-story soon. (maybe not over Christmas, though. Don't worry, I WILL read it)
12/20/2010 c1 apieceofcake
Enjoyed, thank you :-)

Merry Christmas!
12/19/2010 c1 SimplyOut
You are right. The boys do need a sappy ending and if the show hasn't given it to us yet we still have talented writers to write sweet christmasy fics for us :D Thank you!
12/19/2010 c1 pandora jazz
You did a great job with your story and making us feel sorry for Dean.

I love how Dean found a tree and dinner and than waited for Sam to return. He was hoping they could reconnect as brothers for one night.

It was rough to read as Dean got depressed and then went to the bar. What a way to end the night, he gets beat up.

I wasn't sure at first if Sam was the one that found him, but I like how Dean knew it was his brother by the touch.

Wonderful ending to your story. It was nice that Sam had similar thoughts of celebrating Christmas too, though I still believe he was with Ruby first and than decided to buy the items, or he bought them while Dean was unconscious.

I loved the way you ended your story.

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
12/19/2010 c1 grea8read
What a wonderful gift you have given to the readers.

Beautiful story and what is wrong with sappy? Not a darn thing.

I really enjoy your writing style. You always amaze me because I can never tell while reading your great stories that English is not your native language.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your time and talent, I truly appreciate it.

Merry Christmas!

Diane
12/19/2010 c1 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Ontara. Thank you for sharing the lovely story with us-I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great writing!
12/19/2010 c1 3WackaGhoul
Aw, what a great Christmas story! You did a wonderful job. You had me mad at Sam just like Dean was... And, then I kinda felt bad for it at the end, lol. : ) Everyone was very in character and I think this is exactly how their Christmas celebration could have went down that season. Loved it!
12/19/2010 c1 70dreamlitnight
You broke my heart... but then you kind of patched it up, there at the end. This was so sad. Dean and Sam messing up Christmas by accident. Great job! Hope you do post more soon. I miss reading your stories!
12/19/2010 c1 Cecil
Oi girl, I can’t not express how glad I am with you posting again. After Crows… I keep coming to your profile to see if you have something new. And this… it’s just so perfect, heartbreaking and sad, but also hopeful and so, so well written (despite two typos I can see, but who I am to complain). Thanks for your stories, and please, please, please, never stop writing.
12/19/2010 c1 Alienmom
Happy Holidays, I really enjoyed this Christmas story, thanks for writing and posting. I hope you start posting again. I'm a long time lurker and enjoy your writing. I will try to better at reviews.
12/19/2010 c1 36SweetChi
Yay! I'm so glad to see something new from you! I loved Crows and have been hoping you'd write something else. This little one shot was adorable! Something nice and fluffy for the holidays! :-D Thanks for posting it!
12/19/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
**melts into putty**

This was all kinds of heartbreaking. I love how at first you make Dean seem alone and abandoned and lead us on to think Sam's ditched him for Ruby and Dean going to the bar and being beaten into a bloody pulp and SAM BEING THERE AND AWESOME and the two of them having the same idea for Christmas and just that wistful, sad tone that seems to follow them around on the show. I love how you connect it to A VERY SUPERNATURAL CHRISTMAS and just that slightly hopeful bit near the end.
12/19/2010 c1 35borgmama1of5
I thought my heart was going to break there in the middle when Dean was alone at the bar...and then you beat him up something awful which was too cruel...I was so afraid you were going into Sam being with Ruby and not caring, so when I got to what Sam had really been doing I was so relieved!

So your little story took my emotions all over the place!

Glad to see you back, btw!
29 « Prev Page 1 2