for Beat Down

12/20/2014 c1 12SammiLoves2Write
This was good!
-Sammi
6/1/2012 c1 everlover
OMG! I love this story! Finally someone took that scene and wrote how it should have happened... Lol best part was her just beating the crap out of Santana. I don't condone fighting but seriously that little bitch need to be brought down from her high horse and I am glad you let Rachel do that... Power to the underdog!
3/31/2011 c1 3IssyBell91
YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Finally!

Ahhhhh.. I'm so F***ing happy right now! YAY!

Seriously when they were glaring at each other in this eppie I was like.. Rachel grow a back bone and take that bitch down!

You are awesomeNESS! You have to do a second part! I begs ya!:D
3/7/2011 c1 1thisisnutz
LOVED it..you don't know how many times I wanted Rachel to just kick some butt...I mean really now how much can one person take? myself I have always been a Puckleberry fan just for the reason in hopes that puck would bring out Rachel's badass side I mean the girl dad's live in a homophobic town so I'm pretty sure she's taken self defence classes. I also wish she get all she hulk on Finn I mean the guy is a major D**K how many times he played with her heart and she forgave him oohhhh I can't get started on that thought I would be ranting for hours lol...please can you make this more than a 1 shot...please please please
12/30/2010 c1 ilikestaples
I demand a follow up! And the assurance that Rachel managed to deflate Satan's fake boobies. And if she gets in trouble for this when Quinn can make the Glist, and everyone else can act like an asshat, I'll rage.
12/25/2010 c1 13Quibily
DUDE, this was what I wanted so bad! Lol. When Rachel and Santana were glaring at one another, I was yelling, "SLAP HER!" Haha!

Thanks for the cathartic experience. :P
12/24/2010 c1 r0manticdream3r
2 words about your fic. LOVED.IT. Santana definitely deserves a healthy dose of ass kicking and I don't think Rachel would ever do. But this fic was awesome!
12/21/2010 c1 7cieltatoyan
I would've been so much happier if it happened like that
12/20/2010 c1 1Gleek4Life09
Loved it, I want Rachel to kick Santana's butt so baaaadddd, and I wish Finn reacted the way you wrote him, he really pissed me off in Special Education. You should continue this story, I'll put you on Alert just in case.
12/20/2010 c1 24Magna Parva
Santana got exactly what she deserved in this story. Bullies like her only keep going when they know there'll be little to no retaliation. I'm glad Rachel snapped. Good for her. Sure, it was a little wild, but given just how long she's had to endure all of this?

Could you please continue with this piece? It'd be interesting to see the aftermath of Rachel's breakdown - both from her perspective and from the other Gleeks'. I'd really like to know how Santana responds to the "beat down", and I'd also like to see if Finn and Rachel can make it back together. Personally, I don't think they're really right for each other, but it's worth watching anyway - they're people. Fictional, yes, but still people; and people screw up all the time.

Well done for writing a spectacular piece. ;) Santana in the show is hilarious at times, but still too much of a bitch. Pardon for the cursing - but it has to be said. There's no better English word that I can think of at the moment to describe her character.

If you do decide to continue - update soon! ^_^
12/20/2010 c1 4way2domestic
Haha I really like your version of this scene! while my actions usually follow rachels in the show, i'm a big proponent of imaginary violence lol. great idea!
12/19/2010 c1 roots19
That was an incredibly satisfying story to read.