for Heaven or Hell

6/19/2014 c1 39JohnGilbertVampirehunter
Scary. Once before I became a Christian I stared into a camp fire and thought about hell and how much it must suck. I don't believe that there's a Book of Works since our works don't matter but this was still an interesting story. Made me think of a poem that one of my Mom's friends read to me and my sisters. It was about when Jesus comes back and the person who's point of view the poem was written went to hell. I cried about it in the bathroom the next day.
7/2/2013 c1 Jesus Freak
God bless thing is it would have been nice if you included a little more of the Gospel to share with anyone curious at the end.
1/28/2012 c1 1ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal
This is great! But sad because that's going.to.happen to.a lotbof people.
12/24/2010 c1 Brendan Rizzo
I agree with what Twisted SeeSaw said. What's the point of having a book of works if it doesn't matter at all? This doesn't even make sense from a theological viewpoint. It also seems a lot of the stories here that are in first person- so that the writer has an excuse to be lazy.
12/21/2010 c1 29Spanish Sunrise
that was good, it made me beg God to forgive my sins
12/21/2010 c1 11WriterWilf
Don't listen to him Centurion. He's one to talk. Have you read the things he writes? He has been reported over a thousand times judging by the reviews.
12/20/2010 c1 6Tindle
:) The whole point of this chapter was to show that just doing good can NEVER pay the debt of sin everyone owes to God.
12/19/2010 c1 3Twisted SeeSaw
I honestly could not tell if that was for or against religion. I feel, as an Atheist , that it was only prooving my point. That being that regardless of how good a person you might be, better than most even, it's entirely ridiculous that you might end up in hell for not believing in one of millions of Gods that may or may not exist. Or maybe you were trying to advise people to believe... I remain unsure.