for Snowballing

10/13/2014 c1 Guest
Oh so sweet! Thank you!
5/26/2013 c1 7ForeverInfatuated
OMG IVE READ THE OWL WHO WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK! That was my childhood book :D loved the 'bitch, jerk' thing at the end to. Amazing story all around :P
4/2/2013 c1 64EmilyF.6
The ending was SO CUTE! OMG I love this idea for how that tradition started. Thanks so much for writing. It was wonderful and sweet. :D
2/17/2013 c1 8obsessivelistmaker13
Definitely faving this :D
6/5/2012 c1 5ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt
Aauwwhh weeeechesters :) It's really hard to go wring with them

-Ember:)
11/20/2011 c1 131PutMoneyInThyPurse
Awwwwwww. ADORABLE! And your Dean is so very wonderful with his sense of responsibility, taking on the burdens of an adult while clearly still a kid and enjoying snowball fights.
5/5/2011 c1 doyleshuny
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUUUUUTTTTEEEEEEE! I love little Sammy and Dean!
12/22/2010 c1 6MRitz
Very nice and cooolld one-shot. Although I had a hunch that Dean'd throw a snow covered stone unknowing at his baby brother. But, he's a good bog brother indeed, always takes care of that adowable baby boy. Loved it.

Ritu.
12/21/2010 c1 BranchSuper
Good brotherly vibes here.
12/20/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
Awww, who would have thought that something as innocent and playful as a anowball fight would have left Sammy hurting so much. At least Dean knew what to do to take care of him!
12/20/2010 c1 Amy
I just love a good Weechester story, and a seasonal one, even better. This felt so close to what I think the boys were really like. Good job.
12/20/2010 c1 TinTin11
That was adorable! And you even managed to fit in some hurt!Sam too! Great oneshot! :)
12/20/2010 c1 5Dassy1407
Aww this was so cute! :D Love the brotherly care and the 'bitch, jerk' thing at the end! Merry Christmas!

Dassy
12/20/2010 c1 judyann
Great little story Ani. Loved it! Hey now I know what happens on snow days with writers lol! Can't wait to read more of the Darkling Guard 2!
12/20/2010 c1 45Thru Terry's Eyes
I'm usually not a big fan of weechesters but this was a good age and really sweet. well done.
17 Page 1 2 Next »