FanFiction.Net
for Flashforward

9/4/2021 c1 1iPLAYSOiAM
Don't worry. It is completely okay to portray Precia like that. That is how Ifs are.
It is a pleasure for me to read this story. Thank you for giving Fate a loving mother she deserves.
10/31/2015 c1 103115
Very interesting,was Precia's dream actualy from the Canon reality?
1/14/2011 c1 grace tung
It's not her fault that she went crazy after Alicia's death. She loved her too much.
1/7/2011 c1 19Tear of Light
This was just a beautiful piece. It's not too often you see the softer more human side of Precia, as she's typically portrayed as a psycho maniac. So this was definitely a nice change.

It's a bit sad that you didn't get more reviews on it. I think it's really well done and you can't but fall in love with Precia. At least, this nice and good one that is. lol.

Keep up the great writing. :)
12/20/2010 c1 34Nanya
Aww... This was cute.

A little rough in some spots, but considering that English isn't your native language, that's fine.

I like how Precia decided to love Fate this time, instead of hating her this time.
12/20/2010 c1 59F91
You don't need to worry about Precia being OOC since that's essentially the point of the fic. I like how you managed to keep Alicia alive while also giving Precia a reason to create Fate. It was nice to see them as one big happy family but at the same time it's sad knowing that things didn't turn out this way. Good job.