for Fragments

8/21/2019 c1 tomada
hi, I have just read this story on archive of our own and I think it is so excellent, I don't normally read the crossovers, but this caught my eye and im so glad It did, all that's left for me to say is PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE, i need to know what is going to happen.
2/2/2016 c8 LamoDa
I love it! Plz continue soon
12/3/2015 c8 Fanatic Fangirl
Hello, random Glee and Medium enthusiast here. While I may not have an account on this blessed fanfiction site, I still avidly read tons of your works. It's disconcerting and causing me the most sincerest of angsts that you have neglected this piece of marvelous fiction for so long. I hate to sound needy, but could you please finish this? My insides churn thinking of what an exquisite story this is and it kills me knowing that it might never be completed in its full glory.
The cliffhangers have thus murdered my humanity.
So please, please, update this?
7/19/2015 c8 Thenchick
post more plz
12/13/2014 c8 2musme
I love it too, again
11/24/2014 c8 sweetattimes
This is a great story. Can't wait to read the next installment.
11/15/2014 c8 Guest
Love this story)))
11/2/2014 c8 Guest
This is terrific! I was very hesitant after reading the first couple of chapters, because mind games with a serial killer are NOT my idea of a good time, but now I'm caught. And I'm so glad you dispensed with both Puck and Sam in this story; I think that was a very good decision. Kudos!
10/24/2014 c6 bookworm51485
Ummm... If they slept together before Puck was dating Kurt, what the hell right does he have to be upset? You're NOT upset about him directly cheating on you, but you ARE upset at him not?

I'm sorry, but I don't feel that anyone has the right to hold against somebody past relationships, one night stands, etc. If you weren't dating at the time, it's none of your damn business.
10/18/2014 c8 carisw
always happy to see another chapter of one of your stories in my email. Thank you.
10/17/2014 c8 9leahk80
nicely done!
10/16/2014 c8 StrainAsylum
Wow... Darn it, chapter seems so short...sorry, I must have devoured it.
10/16/2014 c8 2JasonDragon64
I do hope Kurt is going to be okay. Especially after Burt gets there. Even a bad break up and precognition might not keep him from having to face the wrath of Burt.

Excellent chapter, as always, Aidan. I can barely wait to see how Kurt and Burt will spin things to keep mark and Joe from guessing the truth.
10/14/2014 c7 9leahk80
great update!
10/13/2014 c7 kali-sinclaire
Awesome as always kinda glad I followed you coz this is on I haven't read
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »