for Misfit Toy Hero Squad

1/6/2012 c65 17Nurserygirl
I about jumped for joy when I received an email alert and saw the name was 'Misfit Toy Hero Squad' Now I haven't reviewed on this for awhile so I thought I sould.

First off I would just like to say welcome back and I'm soooo happy that you are not dead.

Secondly I would like to tell you that I haven't loved a story like this since Drops in the Ocean by Echo.

Thirdly: Love the way you poked fun at your own time away. I literally laughed when I read that.

Forth: I want to punch Shue in the nose.

Fifth: I thought Straight Blaine and Gay Puck were gonna make out there for a minute.

Sixth: Did I mention I'm glad you are alive? Now I will calmly wait for the update to Fuickleberry Saves the World.
1/6/2012 c65 26nitefang
That was so damn short, but I don't care because you UPDATED! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I'm so happy, right now. I missed you SOOOO MUCH! :D
1/6/2012 c65 9vamp1987
I think it's cute that Schue still thinks he has the major power over Rachel. She is kind of kick-ass now and can do almost anything. Why even try? Resistance is futile.
1/5/2012 c64 JymeeDakis
I started reading this two days ago after school and saw how amazing this was. Puckleberry AND super heroes? TOGETHER? It made me a very happy girl, cuz I ship them. Hard. And I love all the gleeks in general and their powers are pretty kickass. The Time traveling (like Doctor Who!), the black and white flashbacks (okay, I picture those bits in b&w) and the extremely sweet and extremely sad parts when Puck...when NOAH shows how much he is in love with Rachel. And then Schuster being the cold as ass, pedo Immortal, great great grand ancestor of our Tina Cohen Chang. I was so conflicted when you revealed his evil to us. So all this word vomit is just trying to say that I love the story, love the song play-off chapter titles, the Pucklebabies of the future, Rudolfo, SMART Brittany AND overall just love you. Please update soon.
12/28/2011 c64 To lazy to log in
ummm are you okay..
12/22/2011 c64 BiWiccanPrincess
So, I've spent the last 3 days & nights reading this story straight through. It is my new addiction. PLEASE, post more soon! Also, if you need a beta, I am available.
12/20/2011 c64 Cadid423
I just realised something while eating dinner today. If blaine and santana are the gay/girl versions of puck, then kurt and jesse are the gay/guy versions of rachel! You probably already knew that though. ;P
12/18/2011 c64 gleefreak
omg seriously continue this story i am in love with it and i need more! please please please please please please please please please update and soon!
12/14/2011 c64 Random person
pleeeeeeeeeaaaseeeeee update

this story is tooo good!
12/11/2011 c64 Please update
Ok so I just found this awesome story, and by the time i reach the last updated chapter I look to see how long its been since you updated...

I died a little inside .

come on you have to update... Pretty Pleeaasseee
12/4/2011 c64 NiteFang
It has been 4 months woman. Four months. Four months of wondering how in the he'll lady-fabulous Puck/Blaine and straight-Blaine/Puck are gonna get out of the Whiteness. Yes. It's been that long that I have officially nicknamed the neutral teleportation zine that Puck and Blaine are now currently stranded in. You need to rectify this now. You need to update because the rest of us loyal, patient fans are desperate to know what the hell is happening next. You go from constant, daily updates to complete and utter radio silence. Not cool. Where are you? Are you okay? Are you alive? Oh, dear, God please tell me you're okay...
12/2/2011 c64 1EternalGargoyle
I can't stop thinking about this story. All day I think about it. I LOVE it. You're so creative. I also love Puckelberry
11/19/2011 c64 Please Don't Kill Me
Okay, this might sound a little mean but, why havent you updates in so long? Did you die? I hope not. Do you have writers block? Is this how long it normally takes you to write so many chapters so you can put them up, day after day? Just, please dont forget about. It is one of my favorite stories. I love it soooo much!
10/31/2011 c64 sherry
plz cont. this ((:
10/31/2011 c1 Shocked
Omg, puck forgot? That broke my heart. And my theory is that shue started up/pissed off a bunch of the mind and fire's kids while passing along his genetics in that government crap. That menu was going to kill them all because it was like a mind grenade. Tina can't die so that's why she is immune. And no one will remember Rachel until Jonah is born. Those are my thoughts and good job with the whole thing!
2,188 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »