for Misfit Toy Hero Squad

12/21/2010 c1 8duchaness
please update!
12/21/2010 c1 karma22
Totally feeling lazy right now to sign in but OMG! Totally love this. I can't wait to see what everyone else's powers are.
12/21/2010 c1 35Ms. Perception
I am loving this so far. The dialogue is great and of course I'm loving the Puckleberry interactions. I can't wait to see more.
12/21/2010 c1 15TJ6
I'm really interested to see what happens next. Update soon.
12/21/2010 c1 Nicole
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE!

Youve just combined my two favorite things, supernatural and glee.

I bow to you.

Please update ASAP!
12/21/2010 c1 4badwolfstardis
This is a really interesting start and I'm excited to see what else happens. Great work on the first chapter. :)
12/21/2010 c1 NinjaGleek21
I love this story because it is so cool and I am a huge puckelberry fan I wonder what the other kids can do are like puck and Rachel fire and ice cause that is so cool
12/21/2010 c1 12NoahPuckermansWifey
Okay. So I'm completely freaking out at the awesomeness of this story. Please do continue it because I am already hooked and it just started.
12/21/2010 c1 solongfarewellaufwiedersehen
OMG I LOVE IT! OMG THIS IS SO GOOD WORDS CAN’T DESCRIBE, BUT I’LL DO MY BEST. AMAZING! HOLY CRAP IF THEY ALL GET SUPERPOWERS I THINK I’LL DIE OF HAPPINESS THIS IS SO GOOD! HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP I LOVE IT! AHHHHH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND FREQUENTLY AND DON’T ABANDON THE STORY PLEASE!
12/21/2010 c1 moirethe
If your Fuickleberry and Sugar Cookies story is anything to go by, this story isn't going be be anything short of amazing. I'm seriously intrigued about what you have in store for all of them. Loving how you integrated this supernatural story with last night's Lunar Eclipse, it was pretty amazing, I have to say. Can't wait for more!
12/21/2010 c1 25maipigen
Ooooh this sounds so interesting, I like the setup. I'm extremely interested in what type of powers the rest of the gang will get sigh. I just hope that Puck and Rach are gonna be the leaders somehow, they're my favorite characters hehe.

Well done and please try to update fast!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
12/21/2010 c1 10Emrisah
Ah, fun. While it´s true that I´m desperately yearning for Fuickleberry, this is much with teh good. *nods* I´m intrigued! More please!
12/21/2010 c1 Kim
I'm definitely intrigued by your story, but the part that really sold me: "(Puck) did every major life milestone before his peers, including French kissing his nursery school teacher"
2,188 « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146