for Misfit Toy Hero Squad

6/2/2015 c49 JaToya
Fave chapter so far out of an exceptionally well done fic. And not just because of Blaine reaction to the BABIES! Though that is a definite contributing factor. I'm going to be super sad that this isn't complete in approximately 20 chapters in the meantime, I'm reading on with joy in my heart and a smile on my face. Oh and a prayer that this doesn't end abruptly on a cliffhanger.
4/25/2015 c67 Taro
I love your story and I know it has been a while but I hope you continue with it. You definitely still have very interested readers. I hope all is well with you.
4/1/2015 c67 clairebear14
"Heads up.I think that kid can defy gravity. Literally. Please don't sing."
(sings)
Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap...

(couldn't resist!)

Love, love, love this story! I'm a super hero junkie, and am getting my fangirl on!
3/11/2015 c67 linntherese
Please, please, please update! :)
2/20/2015 c67 Guest
Come back and update! I absolutely love this story. :)
2/2/2015 c67 GRITSgirl
Please please please don't leave it here! I LOVE this so far and I want to know what happens next and I can't wait to meet Jonah! Plus this is the second time I've read it, I originally found it like 2 or 3 years ago and just found it again.
-GRITSgirlsraisedinthesouth
1/31/2015 c56 3123a456e
You need to update this story! I need to know what happened! It is totally unfair that you've made us wait over 2 years. At least post something saying your abandoning it so that we can stop waiting.
1/29/2015 c2 123a456e
Why have you never continued this story? It has always been one of my favourite stories I have ever read and I'm sad that it looks like it may never be finished
12/21/2014 c67 2ramsayreader
Update, pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please!
12/14/2014 c66 6WildCat01
okay so when are you going to update?! :(
10/21/2014 c66 15raeganb123
I miss you. Come back?
8/8/2014 c67 MickyG
review this very soon please!
7/31/2014 c67 lesa.blazer