for Blaine is NOT a FishPerson

7/19/2014 c1 im not lysstening
This is beautiful. This is life. This is a very very very well done characterization of the Doctor.
5/3/2014 c1 Brie45
I would love to hear of Kurt's previous adventures with the doctor
5/14/2013 c1 Becca
LOVE IT! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
9/14/2012 c1 2LoonyLunaAKAme
yay a sequel!
okay this was perfect and the perfect ending and yay
4/8/2012 c1 33Shifteraei
More more more more more more!

This is fantastic! I love it sooooo much!

Please, there must be more! How does Blaine react to the TARDIS? How do Amy and Rory react to Blaine?

Please, you can't leave it there!
3/12/2012 c1 58MiriRainbowitz
Can you please please please please please write more 11th Doctor/Kurt/Romy oneshots? Please? They're really funny.
2/2/2012 c1 25Potikanda
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my lovely Doctor! This is too freaking funny! I'm gonna go sit over here and giggle some more, because this is epic in all it's glory! XD
1/10/2012 c1 16OneShotMarvel
I demand an immediate update of this spectacular story! :3 I loved the way the Doctor reacted to Blaine. Hehe Blaine, a fish person XD so awesome! And the fact that Kurt traveled with the Doctor and co for any period of time is a freaking great idea! I can't wait to read more :) Please update again soon! And great job with this chapter!
12/26/2011 c1 9korasami
…fishperson!Blaine? Hahaha!

Great, now I have an image of Blaine dressed in a hospital gown, being held down while people try to inject chemicals into his body. It's oddly sexy.

I have no idea if you actually watch Classic!Who, or if the reference was a coincidence, but did you hear that episode 2 of "The Underwater Menace" was recovered recently? I haven't seen it yet, but I was curious…

I think I'm rambling now. Oh well.

Mintyxx
12/16/2011 c1 28hpswst101
Well that's one way to a test a relationship. Ha! Very cute and funny. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
12/9/2011 c1 1AccountKillerkillerkillerkille
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I love this cross over :D
11/30/2011 c1 Dustthief
Can you PLEASE write a sequel? PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE? This is too awesome to leave hanging!
11/22/2011 c1 4CrimsonLove11
loved it! :) please write a sequel!
11/7/2011 c1 5Gettin' Ziggy with it
Thanks so much for writing a sequel, this was just brilliant.
7/9/2011 c1 3aliceinwonderland89899
please continue.Although i really hate rory and think that the next time that he dies he should stay dead, but ... I quite like him in this. Still make Kurt punch him in the face though!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »