for The Curious Gift Shop of Christmas Magic

10/12/2019 c1 GunsAndMagic
11/7/2018 c1 2Hercules8
A cute short story. I love it! :3
9/4/2016 c1 N-A-2735474
Nice fic! The seriousness of the mood ties in well with the spirit of the story.
12/31/2015 c1 Horizon Dreamer
Oohh... I get it... The english man in the shop is a toumaxmikoto shipper as well... The dolphin lead mikoto to touma... Aahhh... Now i can die in peace because i will got diabetic because this story..
(or maybe the dolphin got blessed by Christmas itself, but who cares! KamiKoto is sailing!)
1/14/2015 c1 All that
You wrote all that and then ended it like that? Man, Christmas really is a bleak time of the year.
9/23/2014 c1 43satomika
Wee!

Nice, cute, and fluffy!

Although I would've preferred it if Toma and Mikoto kissed

Aheeheehee :D
6/6/2014 c1 6TheTrueMasterofTempest
Awwwwww, what a cute story.
9/21/2013 c1 33Moosashi
Absolutely brilliant.

I smiled upon reading the scene where Toma touches the dolphin figure, for I was not expecting it to be enchanted! Suddenly everything made sense at that part. Christmas magic is a wonderful thing with many qualities, but its greatest is bringing people together. And here it brought together these two lonely souls.

The dynamic of Toma and Mikoto is portrayed very well. Actually, I'd say that went for all the characters here! Again, brilliant tale! Definitely a favorite that will be revisited in the coming holidays!
6/28/2013 c1 6KagamineRin02
Wonderful story!

Even if it's not Christmas, I love this a lot! It was quite sweet on how Mikoto and Touma interacted with each other, especially how both of them were mentioned to be blushing. Oh how I wish this could be put into the anime... I love every part of this story! So hilarious on how you got Kuroko to act so perversely towards Mikoto-sempai! You surely did capture the characters personalities a lot in this story of yours!

Hope to see more great stories from you!
4/30/2013 c1 2Discar
Short and cute. I disliked the textual sweatdropping thing, and referring to Uiharu and Saten by their first names was confusing, but I suppose that's a matter of personal taste.
11/23/2012 c1 10GreatSnapper
That was incredibly pleasant.
10/10/2012 c1 4delax
This was adorable, in character, and grammatically correct.
Three cheers for a hat trick!
7/19/2012 c1 ChaosConnor
So sweet
2/6/2012 c1 Hidden Lines
Loved this. They were perfectly in character (in terms of the manga anyway. haven't gotten around to watching the anime) and this could very well be a Christmas Episode :D
9/22/2011 c1 Acronymous
That was a sweet but of fluff

Thanks