for This World

8/18/2012 c20 2Waterbottlesgalore
D'AWWW This story has come so far, and now it's over and I'm like... IUYAEFGBLJHCSBDKHJBCVKHJSDBB VXFCSLDJH. I can't. It's just a too... pretty of a story. I love. So much.
8/4/2012 c20 FanamongFans
I really love this fanfic. The relationships, the drama and the cute ending with Ax and Rox. I love cute Sora missing his bro and protective Cloud. I wish it didn't have to end, but then when would we ever find out what happens? Are you going to do any more Kingdom Hearts fanfics? If not, that's ok... But i'll say that I love this so much and if you did another kh fanfic about- i don't know- sora and riku maybe (i suppose we can let kairi in it as well...) But overall - job well done!
6/7/2012 c20 Cassiopea11
THANK YOU! This fic has been something to look forward to! I was wondering if you could post links or find some way of telling us if someone writes a sister story/prequel or a sequel? It'd be appreiciated. Thanks again

Starowner xx
6/4/2012 c20 bitterbeauty813
I loved the ending! It was Amazing!
6/4/2012 c20 1Monstre.Rouge
And it came to a beautiful end.

I can't say I'm not interested in knowing how Roxas' and Axel's life's are after they have been reunited, but I'll have to hide my disappointment in knowing you're not that one who'll be writing it! An amazing way to end this wonderful, and a now good favorite of mine, story. And I will admit I teared up a bit at the end. One story ends and another always opens. I'll be looking forward to seeing what else you have in store :)
5/25/2012 c19 Monstre.Rouge
Oh, how I've been waiting for this chapter, and the next is the last? I don't know if I should be happy or sad to finally being able to know how this wonderful story ends or because that's just it. The end.

Still an amazing story, chapter, and finally a kiss!
5/22/2012 c19 bitterbeauty813
Great Chapter!
5/22/2012 c19 memwwms
i cried :'c
5/22/2012 c19 3582
This story is awesome! I may even put off my laziness and log in to favorite this. You are a wonderful writer.
5/22/2012 c19 1SisterOfScarletDevil
Gah! I hate it when I read the words 'One more chapter'. But I also like the fact that the story is reaching the conclusion. It's a love-hate relationship. XD
5/22/2012 c19 8Roku-Sarael
Whoooo! Mentioned in an AN at the beginnin of a chapter! Made my day! Anyways. Go xiggy! This sounds promising. I hope Axel dosent get there and be like, "wtf' who are you?" ';D
4/29/2012 c18 Roku-Sarael
I vote for happy ending! I think axie should get wings. Also I like the way you wrote tgis with the first person pov's. Belive me ive read alot of akuroku fics ( bout 650 or so) so I can say this is one of the good ones. :3
3/18/2012 c18 bitterbeauty813
I love the story so far! I cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
3/13/2012 c18 4LadyKittania
Can't even begin to describe how much I love this chapter.

Wonder why Xemnas was hurt so bad by the light, nice touch there. (Though I was kinda hoping to see Axel kick his arse!)

So if the 'signals' in Axel's world are making it hard for Roxy to remember, then they should be able to travel between worlds when needed. Cause Roxy has the power, and Axel can remember how to do it.

Or I could be totally wrong, and they have to find another solution. Can't wait for more, keep up the awesomeness!
3/10/2012 c18 1SisterOfScarletDevil
Axel should totally go with Roxas to his world! :D That would be awesome!

*gasp* How did you know I was watching Black Butler? XD I'm listening to the Undertaker's Character Song now actually~ X3
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »