FanFiction.Net
for Lips Like Scarlet Sugar

9/6/2014 c1 wardlyman
I suppose i'm not a gentlemen... but i find eating a pussy right after my dick was in it disgusting.. i even find it nasty eating a girls pussy after seeing her boyfriend.. I mean.. i'd at least wait a while til like 3 weeks.. So i'll freaking know i'm the only guy that's gonna be eating and fucking it.
12/1/2012 c1 BeatrizBeltran
Love it
9/15/2012 c1 belladonnacullen
Sigh. 3
8/27/2012 c1 2foreverwishing
Great os, hot, steamy and wow.
But, I don't like the ending, right after ge goes down on her.. Men-suoer straight men don't do th at.
6/12/2012 c1 Edmazing
What? What? How have I never reviewed this? Oh right, probably because you left my brain fried.

Damn, woman. That's some hot stuff their. It started with a little bit of boldness at the doors and then just grew as their personal space shrank.

And that sexing. Whoa. You mingled that new and exciting buzz with intimacy by keeping them both so tuned in.

Love it and love you.

xoxo

Mel
4/9/2012 c1 kneon
Wow that was very good.
4/2/2012 c1 1FictionFreak95
Jaime Jaime Jaime Jaime Jaime.

Whew.

This was... fucking sexy, dude. Dudette. Sorry, I never know when and who is gonna get offended by dude. You know, cause you're a woman. A seriously talented and sweet, honest, good... woman. So, no offense there hopefully.

I'm babbling this morning.

I came here for 2 reasons.

One, because I have never gotten around to reading this one and wanted to.

Two, because I was screwing around my blog this AM, and caught a glimpse of a post from IFP and went to check them out today... then I saw this "open letter" post and read it out of sheer curiosity -

Holy hell. Is all I'm saying.

Jaime. You are a talented lady. Both at the written word and in your art. You are a friend that people cherish and you are one of the reasons this fandom is still tolerable for me... and many others.

I just wanted you to know I'm glad to know you.

I'm double glad to have had the opportunity to have read (most of) your work...

I'm tripple glad (and honored0 to be in possession of some of your art work.

Be you woman.

It's all you really can be.

and we're lucky you are.

I love you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
1/6/2012 c1 9MarLea Pie
What a great title!

Their exchange was so cute with the fact that he was the Emmy award winning writer of "Forks". - loved that!

"My head dizzied with his nearness as we reached the last of the bare expanse; a small strip of virgin wall near the front door." - This line just hooked me, the vision of them so clear with this description.

Oh - and the covert finger f*cking, sh*t hawt!

Great job!

xo

mlp
12/30/2011 c1 Saguenay
Great funny, sexy story.

Thanks for writing it.
12/10/2011 c1 25cosmogirl7481
So, I love you.

And this was hot as fuck.

And I am all for Bella just getting right to it with Edward. You know I have no shame. Because it's exactly what I would do.

PS: Loved Edward in this. Loved every single little (and big) thing about him. And his dirty mouth...Gah! Dead.

xoxo,

cosmo
12/6/2011 c1 freakamongfreaks
Damn, that was hot. Apparently I like voyeurism. :)

*runs off to find chapter 2*
11/7/2011 c1 Kourt17
I.AM.IN! Forget the painting and Forks (lol) marathon. I have a whole different kind of marathon in mind. Looks like another great story! :)
11/7/2011 c1 rydenxdirtay
Loved this and love your face!

Ry