for Tell Me Baby

3/29/2013 c1 hichi123
Aww so sweet and cute and adorable love it
3/28/2013 c2 Guest
I love this
I really hope you update your stories soon. The anticipation is killing me!
I wish you luck with school _
11/25/2011 c2 wishfulliving89
love the story so far. very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter.
2/2/2011 c2 Mizashi
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. :D lol when I was reading Renji's reason for going to America, I thought, "Doh! That was so obvious! Why didn't I see that coming?" But anyway, amazing chapter once again. I'll always love your works, no matter how short they are. ^_^ You got yourself a HUGE fan right here, I hope you're not creeped out! XD

P.S. I'm totally looking forward to the 10, or rather, 5 clicks of oneshots. Especially that vampire one, because it's not Twilight-like for once! *XD shot* Plus, I would love to see how you write fantasy genres. :) Okay, I'm talking way too much as always. But I hope you update soon!
1/31/2011 c2 7Booktoon4
Hi!

cool chapter!

I like the rubberband ball.

cool. they're gonna go to america. :)

Your other stories sound cool too!

~ Anitoon3
1/31/2011 c2 74rinkaku
Ahhh I've missed you so much! :3 I can so relate~ I have to take the first half of my exit exam tomorrow, and I'm ao scared. *pout*

but anyways! Oh Renji, you sly dog! I an so looking forward to what I think I should be looking forward to...! :D

hopefully we'll get to see more of your work soon. ;)
1/30/2011 c2 8Strawberry-Ringo
Oh? It's nice to see how Ichigo and Renji got to go to LA. lol It does seem like something Renji and Isshin would plan on short notice without Ichigo's knowledge. Haha and we all know Ichigo will take back what he said last. How else would he have met Shiro? hehe.

Please update soon ^^
1/29/2011 c2 PunkRockHolly
hahahaha! Poor Ichigo! That was great, I love how his family springs stuff on him...lol. Does Renji make it into the movie, meet Byakuya, manage to ensnare him, and get some hot Kuchiki loving? I genuinely hope so. Hee. ^_^

I am super excited for #3! I love Dracula, and I love Bleach. So I'm really excited. And 5 sounds like it will be interesting too (the ranks of the supernatural writers! hahaha).

I 3 updates, no matter what they are. :D
1/29/2011 c2 2Tiana Misoro
Renji's such a blabber mouth lol! This was awesome and I can't wait for the new drabbles ^^
1/29/2011 c2 59TealEyedBeing
I love you dearly, LyricalSin, very much so. Not only was this chapter simply adorable, but all your ideas at the end are simply MARVELOUS! *squee* I can't wait until the Dracula one or the Incubus one! :DD
1/29/2011 c2 herRhi-chan
so short! but Ichi has Renji's annoying-ness to thank for his Shiiirrooo-chaan´Ż×
1/27/2011 c1 19herRhi-chan
aaiiiieeee! so kawaii! i love eet! please add more chapters to it!
1/4/2011 c1 Mizashi
OH MY GOODNESS I really love this! :D Well, I love ALL of your works but still, this one too... XD I was especially squealing at the end and badly wanting to know what's gonna happen. Once again, you've done an amazing job with the writing (I am so jealous...! TTATT) and your sense of humor is just as great. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the next chapter!

P.S. I personally like the 3rd person perspective here. It's different from the other stories but in a good way! ^^

P.P.S. Also: thanks to you, I fell in love with this song XD And before that, Ladies and Gentleman as well! I'm really liking your music tastes. Therefore I think I shall go back to your 10 Clicks fanfic and try listening to more songs :D
1/1/2011 c1 sblack13
This is really good. I think the third-person is better. I am hoping there will be more chapters? lol
12/29/2010 c1 Shinichi1412
I think third person pov would be better, even if you do change it, I wont stop reading, so no fear on that. I can't wait for your next up-date! Ja'ne!
24 Page 1 2 Next »