for Narcissism

9/11/2012 c1 3navigatethismaze
Wow. I've never actually read this because I somehow just found it. I'd like you to know that I am crying. I mean, tears on my face crying, not Tumblr "MY CREYS" crying. Oh, my sweet summer child, BLAINE. And this isn't the helpful review I wanted to be but oasklhfhdfklh.
6/28/2011 c1 27pariswindspeed
I lvoe this side of Blaine's character. His dynamic is amazing and you write him so well.

4/20/2011 c1 Pizza Boat
Damn broadwaypants, I need a cigarette now.
4/11/2011 c1 7boldpens
Very lovely, great take on Blaine's character.
2/14/2011 c1 46Shu of the Wind
Ah, Blaine. He's a very dynamic character. He can switch from a total goofball to total angst in a second. It's wonderful.
2/13/2011 c1 38SlashMyDreams
Very well done. This feels very real, and the way you show how Blaine thinks Kurt is really highlights how much Kurt isn't that, if that makes sense.
1/28/2011 c1 lkfra
Wow, this story is amazing! It has a Ā«hauntingĀ» feeling, so much sadness and dispair in the narration. I really like the way you write.
1/5/2011 c1 nessyschu
Oh... That was really sweet. And sad. Loved it!
12/26/2010 c1 12Lunar Maelstrom
"That must be it, because when Blaine squints, Mr. Schuester doesn't look that different from Mrs. Hancock."

Yeah, okay, that cracked me up. Other than that though, this was a very thoughtful (if only slightly disturbing) take on Blaine's relationship with Kurt. Pity the story's so short, but it makes an impact and, really, a longer piece probably would've been too drawn-out and skirt around the point and I'm babbling.

So anyway, I shall end here with a 'this was great, and squinting too much is bad for your eyes'.
12/25/2010 c1 23Always With Amy
My heart hurts.
12/24/2010 c1 Spookykatgmail.com
Aaaaaw!

I love your take on Blaine.

It makes total since given his utter...perfectness

Anyway, great job!
12/24/2010 c1 18matchbookjealousy
this is sad and yet somehow heart-warming. i get the narcissism angle, but i still feel like blaine's doing what he's doing because he cares - like parents who strive to have their children finish school because they wished their parents had done that for them. overall, i really liked this. very well-written. and very realistic. nice work! :)
12/24/2010 c1 95particularly good finder
Awww so sad :( But really good! Loved it!
12/24/2010 c1 dangerhermionegranger
This was so sad but a very good explanation of Blaine's behavior. I just hope Blaine eventually gets out of his narcissistic funk and loves Kurt for who he really is! :)

Happy Holidays!
12/24/2010 c1 Guest
This is just heartbreaking. Nice job.
16 Page 1 2 Next »