for Falling ApartOr Not

5/4 c1 WaqtZaya
I am so pissed that this didn't happen back then! Ugh! *Adds to favourite*
11/3/2019 c1 huddy
omg this is so cute
1/21/2013 c1 lin12344
Good
7/12/2012 c1 AreKay
I love this! Wonderful story very well told. One of my all time favorites! Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing this one with us.
1/20/2012 c1 newdayz
as always fantastic!
1/19/2012 c1 AreKay
I love this...brought tears to my eyes. Keep up the good work!
7/21/2011 c1 9JLCH
cute!
6/4/2011 c1 Heatherb84
Love this story! You write such a wonderful House and Rachel relationship.
2/3/2011 c1 72abbyli
AWWWWWW!
1/28/2011 c1 wadsyffgviagsdoaijweoru8sabeou
This left me with a dumb, huge smile on my face. Can't wipe it off.

I don't think it's too much OOC, though. I mean, maybe House's reaction is, a little. His fear for the girl, though, is something quite imaginable. And his interactions with her, totally imaginable, given the whole situation. Plus, I loved the witty dialogue with Cuddy, that was very IC, and the "50 yrs as a bastard..." part had me glued to the rest of the story till the end.

Loved the concept, the light drama, the happy end, Rachel's "Hows" and your style, which I found very effective and well-balanced between dialogue and description. Lovely work, this goes straight to my favourites. And it's the first one to go there, actually.
1/25/2011 c1 6ROSSELLA1
Aww, so cute!
1/19/2011 c1 SilviaZed
I adored this story! Thank you and I hope you write more stories with House/Cuddy/Rachel.
1/12/2011 c1 3LisaE-Fan
That's so sweet! I love it!
1/12/2011 c1 9Fate's Apprentice
I normally hate Huddy but I love the concept of House having a kid to look after. It was very well written. and Huddy is...tolerable... as long as house is happy...
1/10/2011 c1 huddyholic
Awww I'm almost crying at how cute this was! I loved how Rachel called house. :-)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »