for A Vacation to Remember

8/1/2014 c15 5little red cindy
just when I think there wasn't going to much romance between dimitri and rose and you surpise me with a very cute moment :)
1/9/2013 c3 Treeface3
now 2013! haha :)
6/4/2011 c18 3Lesya17
Hi,

just read your whole story and i knid of like it...

JOKE!

Kind of like it? äh, nope (popping the p xD)

Of course i like it! Really like it! ;)

But i want Rose & Dimitri to be together, not Adrian & rose -.-

hope to rad more of/from(:S?) you sonn ;)
5/15/2011 c18 6my 2 guys
that was good keep it up
4/25/2011 c18 4Weaving a Tangled Web
Adorable story! xD
4/22/2011 c18 Removed 321
Phew gopher! For a second i actually thought u UDed!
4/17/2011 c17 missy moos
OMG! GOPHER! DO ANOTHER STORY! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY! AMAZZZZINNGG!
4/5/2011 c17 1Arawen Nelagatinu
I will give you reviews if u keep writing I love your story
4/5/2011 c17 26kittenxxkisses
Randomness is awesomeness :) I like how Rose is such a blonde in your stories...she's such an idiot (no offence to blonde people, I don't think they're stupid, it's just a weird stereotype)

You should right a truth or dare story where they play truth or dare, with your awesome funny random writing it will be the epic-est truth or dare EVER :)

I loved the story, your humour never ceases to amaze me.
4/5/2011 c17 1TheMonsterWithinMe
Oh my goodness! That was the perfect way to end the story! I am so happy you finished it! The plot line is so cool because I haven't read one like it before! I definetally think you should make another story! I really really want you to! I love the way you do disclaimers too! This one was really funny. I would fall for that trick too! Please write another story! :)

-MoonyIsWicked
4/4/2011 c17 9A Hungry Polar Bear
awesomeness! update!

ohhh by the way.. could you maybe read my fanfic?

Different Story and Kissed by the Shadows. If you could that would be awesome~ :D
4/4/2011 c17 7MissHathaway
this story was really good & funny :D
4/4/2011 c17 Removed 321
GOPHER! U ENDED IT! OMSA! and u still beat me! gosh! COOKIES AND CREAM booyakasha! u know me so well! awwwwwwwwww its over! u better write another story! u know it! if u dont i WILL come after u!
4/4/2011 c16 2amanda strubleyy
This is really good! Update soooooooonnn(:
4/3/2011 c16 1PRINCESSKATERINAHATHAWAY