for A Burning Boat

2/20 c1 Caver Floyd
Very nice.
1/8 c1 Malina Anika
This was really well written. I loved all the details and descriptions you put in.
4/11/2018 c1 Evelris
This was one of the most beautiful story I ever read. It broke my heart, truly. So sad to think this mysterious lady would die far away from her home or anyone who knew her, and receive funerals from complet strangers. I really, really loved it.
5/23/2016 c1 2TeamPotterorJackson
This was an interesting read. I had a strange urge to read a Star Wars/HHTYD crossover and this satisfied it. Thank you for writing this. :)
9/12/2015 c1 orca3553
insteresting story i like it
7/27/2015 c1 Guest
The tags totally threw me on this. "Drama and Tragedy"? The whole time I was waiting for the 'and then Astrid and Hiccup were enslaved' or 'Hiccup accidentally impaled himself with the lightsaber' or 'then the planet exploded'. This was excellent, but it was seriously like watching a horror movie where a girl goes home, eats dinner, watches a movie, takes a shower, then goes to bed. And then nothing else happens. So congrats on writing was was, for me, accidentally a thriller :D. Taken at face value, this story was still absolutely fantastic. Well done.
6/24/2015 c1 Hunter Hagen
I think it's vagueness is why it works. i wish it was longer or there was more, perhaps additional story could be produced? Everything is right with this, every decision you've made was a good decision. I could take the time out to name each endividual part of the story I liked but it is far easier and just as accurate to say "you did good". Perhaps you could continue the story with, (a co-pilot hiccup didn't notice before had left the shuttle and was taking cover in the woods and watched them respectfully "bury" his/her friend) (a "sith" "warrior" comes or something maybe after something the Jedi had or has) (another Jedi shows up looking for his/her friend and what she had(if the first idea isn't working for you)) these are just some ideas that I'm spit balling to hopefully help get your creative juices flowing. There's nothing wrong with extending it a bit more.
9/9/2014 c1 19Kamen Rider Raika
This is a nice story. Well-written and the mood is good. Plus, it kind of explains Hiccup's flame sword in the sequel. Nice job!
9/5/2014 c1 ErinKenobi2893
I like the idea of the Vikings giving the Jedi a Viking burial. :-) It's sad, but beautiful.
6/17/2014 c1 24Djinni of the Pen
Impressive.
Most impressive :)
3/16/2014 c1 Guest
more chapters
10/15/2013 c1 3seahorse7
Looked at this and went "ummmm..."-wasn't sure how well a how to train your dragon and SWTCW crossover would work, but I have read some of your other works and have really enjoyed them, so I took a chance and clicked the story link. An absolutely beautiful story, wonderfully written, full of emotion, and a pleasure to read!
5/9/2013 c1 4Rinter215
nice
3/18/2013 c1 Blue
You should try adding to this, maybe make the planet get invaded by whoever's fighting who. That'd be Awsome.

You did a great job at this.
2/20/2013 c1 Crazy