for Tales of the World: Twin Mythologies

11/25/2011 c2 Nessa671
Please update soon.
8/13/2011 c2 1Waging Wonder
Wow, that's a really useful tree. Weapons, armor, world saviors; its got everything :)

I haven't played this particular game, but I am a bit familiar with the Tales series of games, having played Tales of Symphonia. With world trees and Mana being mentioned, as well as a flying kitty character, it sort of struck me more as something from Secret of Mana.

I liked your detail and everything, but considering I haven't played this game, I can't really comment on your characterization or the setting or much else.

Good job, though, it is nicely written.
1/15/2011 c2 13KrimsonRayne
Well I'm glad that someone else decided to go with the twin idea. So far its pretty good and I hope you can continue soon!
12/26/2010 c2 Angelic
It would do well if you beta it or at least check it for grammer mistakes before posting it. Otherwise, it's somewhat nice, with some stuff to fill the gaps found in the gameplay so it flows pretty smoothly if you followed it.

But really, there are a ~ton~ of these in the Radiant Mythology catagory. This isn't as interesting to me either, but it might appeal to others. Good luck with it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service