FanFiction.Net
for Why Me?

11/16/2016 c36 Big dick jones
Dickys
1/8/2016 c28 MarvelDweeb
they stole your money, your free buffet pass thing, destroyed your painting, created a ton of messes, and (kind of) bullies you. But you still say at least you guys don't hate me? goodness girl. I would've snapped as soon as they started everything. I get pretty annoyed but I like the story... somehow =3=
1/3/2016 c42 fivesecsofanime
Aren't we all a Hetalia fan girl/boy?
I really am enjoying your story!
It's much better than the ones that are like 10-20 chapter long...
Heck, I can't even write a story this good!
1/2/2016 c18 fivesecsofanime
I am really enjoying this story so far!
But, when will France come into this story?
*starts to sing NANANANA*
Sorry... I am obsessed with that song.
12/21/2015 c69 SomeoneThought
Of course I'll love it! Your writing is one of those things that gets (somehow) even better with age!
12/21/2015 c68 SomeoneThought
YAY THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL~! I have loved this fanfiction. Thank you for writing so wonderfully, Ellie. _
12/21/2015 c67 SomeoneThought
I just noticed how much I look like Lithuania. :P With Austria's glasses. Seriously, I have the exact same hair as Liet and the same glasses as Roderich. Heh, randomness.
12/20/2015 c66 SomeoneThought
Gaah I hate periods. Especially when they don't start until you've had like a week of preliminary cramps and by then you stop using pads because there's no point at the moment and then you wake up and you underwear is covered in blood and ugh I don't like this week at ALL. .
12/20/2015 c65 SomeoneThought
... I was just ignoring the absence of the mother, actually.
12/20/2015 c64 6SomeoneKnew
Happy Christmas! u
12/20/2015 c63 SomeoneKnew
Lovi... and yes I know you hate being called Lovi. What are you going to do about it, eh? And anyways, I am going to retract your invite to the tomatoe party if you keep being racist, chigi-bastard. *sigh* I'm spending far too much time around chigi-bastard, it's (cue fandom reference/direct quote from a book) 'introducing drift in my speech patterns'. You're not allowed to call Ludwig 'Nazi'. Anyways, Hitler was Austrian so if you call anyone that it's Roderich. But don't! Anyways, great chapter.
12/20/2015 c62 SomeoneKnew
I BROUGHT THE TOMATOES! TOMATOE PARTY WITH ME AND TONI AND LOVINO AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO JOIN (except people we don't like who will get rotten tomatoes thrown at them) XD
12/20/2015 c61 SomeoneKnew
Siriusly, how the Azkaban did Basch get a Peace Prize acting like that?
12/19/2015 c60 SomeoneKnew
Fear of heights isn't caused by the height; it's caused by how humans naturally want to jump off that height, just to fall. It makes us nervous how we want to do this, but we want to anyways.
12/19/2015 c59 SomeoneKnew
*blink* Some dogs, I can understand. Like , or Fluffy. But not every dog. What about Gladiola the poodle?
488 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »