FanFiction.Net
for Why Me?

12/19/2015 c58 6SomeoneKnew
Less hyper now. :) With Hetalia, I always feel awkward talking about 'living in America' or 'moving to England' and don't even get me started on 'people born in Canada'. I'm glad Kara's sane again.
12/19/2015 c57 SomeoneKnew
'Discord' is making me hyper and I cannot type very well and I am bouncing at midnight and my hands are vibrating so bye hyper Potterhead signing out for now
12/19/2015 c56 SomeoneKnew
Vash. What have I said about my bulletproof knives? Siriusly, stop. It's repetitive.
12/19/2015 c55 SomeoneKnew
My twin used to be my split personality. Then I got tired of headaches, so we split and she's now SomeoneThought, or Mei. While I'm SomeoneKnew, or Belle.
12/18/2015 c54 SomeoneKnew
. So... I'm never consuming alcohol ever. E. Ver. And Kumaninko, siriusly, it's time to get down.
12/18/2015 c53 SomeoneKnew
*snickers* I would help you down, but I'm far too busy. Yep. Listening to songs and reading fanfiction is waay too busy to rescue one of my wonderful people-who-write-fanfics-that-I-love-reading. Sorry. _ I can't sit idly, no I can't move at all. That's why I can't help. Great chapter!
12/18/2015 c52 SomeoneKnew
? What's 'dreizehn'?
12/17/2015 c51 SomeoneKnew
Happy birthday!... but by now it's passed... Happy Unbirthday! Is she bipolar? She changed her mood so fast... I'm multipolar.
12/16/2015 c50 SomeoneKnew
Oh gods, the angst... Why is half the genre 'Humour' with this chapter in existence?
12/15/2015 c48 SomeoneKnew
Poor Kara... How did Alex die? No, don't answer that!
12/14/2015 c47 SomeoneKnew
Oh, that's what DBK is. I hope the hospital bill isn't too high for Gil's shoulder, the cuts on Kara, and Eevee's throat.
12/13/2015 c46 SomeoneKnew
Wait, does 'DBK' mean 'Deadly Black Kara' or something? That doesn't sound good.
12/13/2015 c45 SomeoneKnew
I'm not sure what was happening in this.
12/12/2015 c44 SomeoneKnew
Fangirls are truly scary. *shudders* Did you know that threatening to tie him up and leave him at their mercy is a legitimate threat and a way to get Jeff the Killer to do what you want?
12/12/2015 c43 SomeoneKnew
I want to go to AnimeKet and find a Canada unit and just hug him to death. . Frank Zhang. Who wouldn't like Canada?
488 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »