FanFiction.Net
for Why Me?

12/12/2015 c42 6SomeoneKnew
Vash. Dude. I have bulletproof knives. And they've all been used on people. Stop threatening me. If Jeff the freaking Killer and Eyeless Jack don't scare me, neither do you.
12/12/2015 c41 SomeoneKnew
Seriously, who's the girl? I'm having some Percy Jackson-style doubts that it doesn't mean anything.
12/12/2015 c40 SomeoneKnew
Figures. Francis takes any chance he gets. :P
12/12/2015 c39 SomeoneKnew
I wonder what that dream was about... Dreams are hardly ever just dreams.
12/12/2015 c38 SomeoneKnew
Sure, I'll 'help' you. With my roommate's help, of course. JEFF!
*Jeff the Killer appears next to me* What is it, Belle?! I'm trying to sleep!
Me: o.O It's eleven o'clock.
Jeff: Way too early to be up. You should GO TO SLEEP.
Me: We have already covered this. I don't go to sleep. You keep telling me to but I'm not a sleepy person. I have not slept since I was eight.
Jeff: No wonder you're so grumpy. What the hell is so important that you had to wake me up though?
Me: You know what? Nevermind. I don't want to kill her.
Jeff: *scowls* You mean you woke me up for NOTHING?
Me: Yep. I'll ask Mattie to make pancakes.
Jeff: Toby's going to eat them all.
Me: So?
Jeff: I'm going back to sleep. You make no sense.
Me: Why thank you!
Jeff: *grumbles* *disappears*
Me: Well. That happened. Bye.
12/10/2015 c37 SomeoneKnew
I know! How can you be a Hetalian and not like yaoi? I just don't see how it's possible.
12/8/2015 c36 SomeoneKnew
Vash and his guns reminds me of Jeffrey and his knives.
Jeff: DON'T CALL ME THAT!
Me: Why? That's the name on your birth certificate. Jeffrey Woods.
Jeff: Yeah, but that was a long time ago! Now I'm Jeff the Killer!
Me: And I'm your roommate. Now get out.
Jeff: Fine. I wanted to kill someone anyways. *leaves*
Me: *sigh* Finally.
12/8/2015 c35 SomeoneKnew
Vash. Guns are for cowards who don't want to get up close and personal with their kills.
Vash: SAY THAT TO MY FACE!
Me: Guns are for cowards who don't want to get up close and personal with their kills. Knives are much better. Knives or just plain, old-fashioned stalking someone until they commit suicide out of fear.
Vash: O.o
Me: I may or may not have just come home from a sleepover at the Creepypastas' house.
Vash: Okay... *backs out of room*
Me: *snickers* Oh, speaking of which, Laughing Jack stole my candy. Remind me to kill him and hang him by his own entrails later.
L.J.: *is scared* You can have it back! *shoves candy at me*
Me: You know what I'll do if it's poisoned, right?
L.J.: O.O *takes back half the candy*
Me: Thank you. *eats candy*
Me: Yum. Good chapter! See you!
12/7/2015 c34 SomeoneKnew
Kara... you need to learn to lock your door when you have any of the BTT in your house. And when you have all three, you need to lock the door, the window, barricade them, and hide your underwear. Perverted Unit Survival 101.
12/7/2015 c33 SomeoneKnew
Noooiiiissse. Ugh. Why can't we all just follow Slender's example and not speak unless necessary and then only telepathetically? I'm going to lock myself in my nice, SOUNDPROOF, room, away from Laughing Jack and Sally and Jeff the Killer and BEN_Drowned all on sugar highs. Gah.
12/7/2015 c32 SomeoneKnew
Gods of Olympus. You are cruel. Even I think so, and I live with Jeff the Killer. I agree with Ivan, I am looking forward to slashing their guts open and shoving their own entrails down their esophagi, especially France. THAT BASTARD KILLED THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE! He destroyed my OTP! Now the Holy Chibitalian Empire will be only a thing of the past. :( I HATE THAT STUPID FROG!
12/7/2015 c31 SomeoneKnew
Dude. Even I don't have that many nationalities. And I'm a quarter Prussian, which I didn't even know you COULD be in this day and age.
12/7/2015 c30 SomeoneKnew
Korea's name (in Western terms) is Yong-Soo Im. Im is the family name, Yong-Soo is the person name. He would be Mr Im, not Mr Soo. Please fix it.
On another note, loved the chapter! Eevee sounds crazy but... familiar... I don't want to think about why she reminds me of myself.
12/7/2015 c29 SomeoneKnew
YESSSS THE BIRTHPLACE OF HARRY POTTER HAS ARRIVED! XD He is awesome, Harry Potter is literally my entire life. But I must ask why Mattie was shirtless. I'd expect it from his brother and Gil, but Matthew?
12/7/2015 c28 SomeoneKnew
I don't want to judge. Because I spent the last half hour scrolling through Hetalia motivational posters.
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »