FanFiction.Net
for Why Me?

12/7/2015 c28 6SomeoneKnew
I don't want to judge. Because I spent the last half hour scrolling through Hetalia motivational posters.
12/7/2015 c27 SomeoneKnew
I like Vash. :D He's better at threatening people than I am, I always break into laughter in the middle of it and they never take me seriously. People, is it really so implausible that I have five knives at home and two with me and I will kill you if you call me Bella?
12/7/2015 c26 SomeoneKnew
Great chapter! I read about Toki in Something Like That, she's cool.
12/6/2015 c25 SomeoneKnew
Burgers. I have crossed out the definition in all my dictionaries and written "Bur-ger. Noun. Heart attack on a bun. Not to be eaten under any circumstances."
12/6/2015 c24 SomeoneKnew
Dancing? I leave that to Alis and Kat, two of my best friends. I prefer flying. On a broomstick, preferably, but I'll take a pegasus as well.
12/6/2015 c23 SomeoneKnew
You know, summer in California is not nearly so fun as all that. Neither is winter. Or living there all year long for twelve of your fifteen years alive. *sigh* Stupid YMCA summer camps with stupid sand getting in my stupid swimsuit for weeks and not being able to ride the stupid Great America roller coasters because of stupid periods being stupid and existing in the first place. And I'm becoming stupid as well, because repetition is a sign of low IQ. This is bad.
12/6/2015 c22 SomeoneKnew
BTW, the point in her dialogue when I assume she says it's "a story on ", it just says "a story on ."
12/6/2015 c21 SomeoneKnew
Periods are, in the immortal words of Ron Weasley (though not for this particular situation) "Bloody hell". Mine was week before last and now it's next week and I am not looking forward to it at ALL and it is such a pain to have to carry around pads everywhere and be late for class because I'm packing my bags and uuuggghhhhhhh...
12/6/2015 c20 SomeoneKnew
Wait. Could I have clarification? Is Maj gay or bisexual or pansexual or one of the other sexual preferences that a guy can be? And when you're writing about WWII, you DON'T joke about Nazis. Even grammar Nazis. You just don't. Or the dead/undead/wish-they-were-dead/alive/never-were-aive-or-dead-in-the-first-place people I live with and am friends with will kill you on my behalf. I don't mean for it to sound threatening but the Pastas and I are really close and WWII was a horrible thing. The anime's okay because it doesn't try to make all the deaths and torture funny, just the vague country interactions, but when you joke about it then that's out of line.
12/6/2015 c19 SomeoneKnew
With that attitude I don't know how Switzy got his Peace Prize. No-Taking-Sides prize, if that exists, then yes he would totally get that. But a Peace Prize? No way.
12/6/2015 c18 SomeoneKnew
Of course it still hurts, idiot, it's called the Magic Metal Pipe of PAIN for a reason, you fool. This whole chapter is hilarious though! One question: Who or what is "Black Kara"?
12/6/2015 c17 SomeoneKnew
When I was reading the first half or so of the chapter this was my honest-to-Rowling expression:
o.O What in the name of Tartarus am I reading?
And then for the rest:
I know what's going to happen! Lynn is going to dress like Belarus! XD This is going to be great!
12/6/2015 c16 SomeoneKnew
Vash. One of the best characters. :) And I just found out my grandpa was born in Prussia when it was a German state or whatever so I'm technically a quarter Prussian. I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or proud.
12/6/2015 c15 SomeoneKnew
A thousand dollars? Now I really want to win an art contest. Maybe I'll ask the Bloody Painter for help. I haven't seen Helen in forever! And yes I live with and am friends with the Creepypastas but I'll try to keep the gory etc stuff out of my reviews and stuff, kay? :)
12/6/2015 c14 SomeoneKnew
I want to win an art contest! That sounds cool!
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »