for Illegal Aliens

1/24/2013 c3 Guest
Funny part I loved:
So it's real, and for a few weeks after the baby clothes incident he's kind of a nervous nelly always double checking that things are OK, and "I know we don't got insurance, but ain't you supposed to see a doctor?" I see a doctor every day, James. She points to herself. And then there's the "What if I can't be a good dad" fear and she's halfway patient with him and halfway exasperated. "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think you'd be a good dad, OK?" in a tone of voice that sounds like that's supposed to be The Last Word.

This story is really funny. Love this ending
6/7/2011 c4 9Syd15
Ohhhh, this is SO good.

At first, during the first chapters I was reading when suddenly I laughed and obviously my sister had to ask "why?" And I was like, this is so realisticly depressing!

I love that you didn't skip over the fact that they are basicly no-one (and no real chance to actually become someone) on the real world.

But you know what I liked the most? That they are together and that's the only thing that mattered.

And they were happy together, they got out of the island (even if it wasn't in the way that they expected) and got to live normal lives again.

Loved the boys and the epilogue was a nice addition.

Btw, outstanding writting, I gotta thank Tia for the rec.
1/13/2011 c4 27koralina
Firstly, I thought that previous chapter was the last one, but then I see this chapter. This is wonderful epilogue. It's so cute to see their descendants. My favorite parts:

Did you know right away?

Know what, dear?

The first time you met Granddad. Did you know right away that he was The One?

Not even remotely.

Merry Christmas, Nana, hope you can see us. Say Hi to Granddad
1/13/2011 c3 koralina
Great Christmas story! It's so real. Guess it's right that you showed us how hard was their way in real life. Thank you. It was so interesting. I've read it without a pause.
1/12/2011 c4 47kab16
This is just so amazing (and quite confusing). at first i thought it was reight after james died, then i though that juliet was like, her own grandma, which would make no sense, and then i got it. this was such a good way to end it. so beautiful. i always love your writing and this was no exception.
1/12/2011 c3 kab16
aw, this chapter is so good. i love at the end when he is afraid of doing anything in case he misses anything important in alex's life. so cute!
1/12/2011 c2 kab16
i love this. its such an creative idea. i feel like everyone just assumed that if they left the island, everything would be just fine ( i know i did..) but this is so real. i just love it.

""No!" James places his hands over his heart in mock horror. "What did she tell ya?" haha. that whole drunk-juliet-thinking-of-frankinstein was AMAZING. i was laughing so much. and the whole baby thing is really interesting. wonder where thats going to go.
1/5/2011 c4 eyeon
Well endings aren't my thing, but this was a good one. Of course now I want to know what they talked about about the Island.

I can believe everything, except that their kid was losing his hair! Juliet II should have known the guy was a loser when he cursed her grandmother (wished he would have said it to her face)!

Thanks!
1/3/2011 c4 motorpool
Thank for adding that epilogue! It was a great way to finish the story! Thanks for all of it! It quiet made my day!
1/3/2011 c3 lurk
Loved this fic, thanks for giving us a happy ending and also a happy epilogue. I only hope grandaughter Juliet doesn't have to be trapped on an island and travel back in time to find happiness.
1/2/2011 c3 13tia8206
So after finishing Ch. 2, I totally thought, "Wouldn't it be great if the story jumped to Dec. 23, 1978 and she was about to have a baby?"

Lo and behold!

I loved this so much, especially their very separate but similar epiphanies that not only is their life going to work out, but it's going to be better than they'd expected at this point. And I totally feel like Juliet would be the kind of pregnant woman who wouldn't even mention she'd started to feel the baby moving until someone asked her directly.

The whole portion with "Dirty Accountant" - I laughed out loud! Actually the whole accountant plotline I loved, but of course especially the dirty part. :)
1/2/2011 c4 11CarolynneRuth
Awww I loved that! Great wrap-up. Could just picture it that way as well.

Thanks for sharing.
1/2/2011 c3 CarolynneRuth
That was great. I loved reading about the diner and making friends and at least they had a much better christmas than the first!
1/2/2011 c3 eyeon
Hooray for the happy ending! I was kind of afraid you weren't going to get there, but you did it, and quite well. Now I'm looking forward to the ps.

I can't see why you think this isn't polished (just one "tihs" that I can see). Anyway I really like when you get caught up in a story and just keep adding on! Like all the extra characters!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you, too.
1/2/2011 c3 motorpool
Thank you so much for writing this story! This was just perfect!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »