for Life as We Know It

7/6/2016 c12 shreyashi1423
When are you posting the next chapter?!
3/4/2015 c12 Sammie
Update please? :)
7/8/2013 c12 Guest
LOVE this fan-Fic. TWT was one of my fav shows! Keep on making more. You're awesome!
5/19/2013 c12 Donatello-in-the-TARDIS
This is a really fantastic fic! I haven't watched Time Warp Trio in ages and this makes me wan to again.
3/30/2013 c12 44Writer25
I knew it! I knew all three of the girls were in on it ! LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Thanks for updating
3/30/2013 c12 18A.I.T. - Author In Training
Glad to see your back. :) anyway, love the plot twist here. keep writing!
3/3/2013 c11 CrimsonHunter50
I found your story to be well written and unique. I'd like to see you update your fanfic soon. I like the plot you have going on. :)

-CrimsonHunter50
2/11/2013 c11 I travel in time
I must say, this was very well done. There were certainly many grammatical errors and tense-changes, but you nailed the characters. You also did a great job playing on nostalgia and lost-friendships. As a sixteen-year-old who began watching Time Warp Trio when I was the boys' age (5th grade), I can relate to this tale all too well. Friends really do grow apart. This story made me feel very nostalgic and I actually considered crying at one point.

I don't know whether or not you're planning to update, but if you do, I'd be really interested to see the girls in this story. I think Jodie, Freddie, and Samantha would be very interested (and sad) to see what became of their favorite great-grandfathers.

Well done. This was an excellent story
8/3/2012 c11 A.I.T. - Author In Training
Wow! This was really good! Update soon!
8/3/2012 c11 44Writer25
A-F*cking-Mazing! I almost wanted to cry! This chapter was worth the wait but please, please, PLEASE dont make us wait that long again for the next chapter!
8/3/2012 c11 8Hair-Metal-Angel
Nice chapter, does this mean that Joe, Sam, and Fred will get together? Update soon, ASAP! :)
5/2/2012 c10 18A.I.T. - Author In Training
Interesting... and why is Joe more worried about getting out than finding Callia? That's not very nice... Update soon!
5/1/2012 c10 44Writer25
Loved it as usual! I'm really excited to find out who the mystery person is. My bet is Callia and Fred's girlfriend working together
12/30/2011 c9 4itisfinished12062015
Oh wow now that's a cliffhanger. Also who is Callia again? Thanks for updating and please PM me with the answer to my question.
12/29/2011 c9 8Hair-Metal-Angel
OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I MUST KNOW! (silly outburst... hehe) Update ASAP!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »