for Five Times Someone Saved Party Poison

5/8/2015 c8 Khemical-Kill-Emcee
Oh mu fcning God you don't even know I was literally crying last chap! Amazing. Out of the hundreds fanfics(many fandoms) this has got to be the one that moved me the most. I wish this was a physical book so I could hug it rn
3/5/2015 c8 randomnerd
THIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY THIS WAS SO GOOD THOUGH MY HEART HURTS LSDIVH;LdskHV;KJSDHOIheovihsdkjvh;ksd[Ij'oih;OOI[OIUD[OIVOSDFHV THANK YOU FOR THIS
2/9/2015 c8 19ArwenisWholocked
This is so fantastic... :33 You should write more of these! Heh... Yeah, I'm late to the party... XP
3/15/2013 c8 MATirX ManE
all of it made me super emotional and as did the music videos
this story was truly amazing thx for making it

-Loyal Killjoy
1/19/2013 c8 Guest
That was beautiful. I loved it.
10/3/2012 c8 Guest
:D
9/30/2012 c8 Just Me
OH MY GOODNESS. This is by far the best Killjoy ff I have ever read. It's beautifully written, and amazingly accurate, you nailed the music video chapters perfectly, (you would not believe the amount of ffs that are wildly inaccurate) and captured everyones personalities just awesomely. It's so well written, just as good, if not so much better than a bestseller book. The mood and emotions in the story as a whole is just breathtaking. I've never left a review this long, no more than 2 sentences usually, on anything that I've ever read, but I had to make a super long an rambling one for this. I still don't think it does justice. This was just... So very perfect. - You should be very, very proud of this masterpiece.
8/24/2012 c5 MisterMusicMusk
This is THE best Danger Days fan fiction I've read. It's just so awesome, especially Missile Kid's chapters! The only thing I could hope for (besides your post-SING story) is one that goes into more detail about when they find Gerard at the detention center and their interactions in the days following. But aside from that, SUCH an amazing story!
7/8/2012 c8 2Gasoline Diamond
That was BOSSSSSSSS! Carry on with the story, or feel my WRATH!
7/8/2012 c2 Gasoline Diamond
I am definatley stealing some of these then!
6/12/2012 c8 12Mauisse Flowers
OMParty Poison. I started crying at the last bit. I knew there deaths were coming, I've watched SING athousand times and cried rivers every time. But the aftermath... of my dear, that had me crying worse than when I read Doppy's death (seeing it, actually SEEING it was worse). And I know it didn't do them justice comparing them to an elf, but it was the only other death I had cried so much to.

Keep up the bad ass work and never let them take you alive!
1/11/2012 c8 DisKilljoyWontDie
beautiful writing and a great ending. You've tied together so many things, it reads just like a novel picked right out of MCR's heads. I'm in awe!
1/11/2012 c8 PepsiCOLAheartXx
Amazing, simply amazing. every MCR fan out there needs to read this! Maybe you should send it to MCR themselves! I know they try to stay away from fanfiction but this is definitely worth it!
1/11/2012 c8 MaXimusGlad
Wow what a powerful story! Probably the best Killjoy story I've read, and one of the best ever in general. I am in love with your writing!
11/8/2011 c5 3Unwaveringhope
This is the best chapter yet! I love this whole story, and I can't wait to read the rest. How you explain Party Poison is amazing. Sometimes flashbacks can be confusing, but most never come this close to portraying a character that well. Honestly, its so good.
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »