for Five Times Someone Saved Party Poison

9/24/2011 c8 Crimson Nightshade
Wow. Just...wow. A too-beautiful story, I couldn't put it down (So to speak.) Thank god for sequels! My that be as good as this story. Keep running.

-CN
9/14/2011 c8 sariin
You made me cry in the end ;(

Very good story, it made me feel so many emotions, from happiness to curiousity, to worry, to sadness, etc.

You used my character (Grandma:), it means a lot to me, so thank you.

But I have a question, didn't Kobra (in 3rd chapter) exchange his bass for medicine for Party? Because later he has it again...
8/23/2011 c8 Decorinne
Wow - I'm so happy to have found this! :D You really are a talented writer :) I love your take on the whole California 2019 world - it's well thought out and how you mixed in so many elements from each of the records - just wow.

I also thought it was adorable how you added in all your fans' killjoy alter egos :) Makes me sad that I didn't find you in time to be included - but what can you do ;) This definitely gives me the push I need to finally publish some of the sketches and art I've been doing since November on my own Killjoy alter ego - the Neon Bandit :D

I'll definitely be watching you - hope you continue dabbling around in this world!
8/19/2011 c8 11Shadows.in.the.moon
man...that was brilliant, cant wait for the sequel...sounds like its going to be amazing! really did like this X3
8/11/2011 c8 6terrablaze
Hey look, I'm finally reviewing! :] It seems like I'm never in town. Anyway, that was an awesome chapter! The emotion was so good, and I can tell your writing has really progressed as we've gone through these last few chapters. The scene with Grace was especially clever and touching. I can't wait for the sequel! (Oh, and, might I add, that you wrote Demolition Shot perfectly. I could just tell by the adjusting her jacket and her demeanor that you got her personality down!)

Also, I'm writing a sequel to one of my previous Killjoy stories, and I think I'm going to use the name Demolition Shot, but not the same character that I sent in to you (she just couldn't really fit in this one) So if you hear of another Dem, or someone gets confused, it's me using the name, but not quite the exact same character! Just a head's up. It will probably be a while before I introduce her though. :]
7/30/2011 c8 Tina D

;_;

7/27/2011 c8 5FabulousxKilljoy
This was awesome! And sad! And I'm so excited for the sequel. I love the representation of Dropout.

Ten billion thumbs up for you! :)
7/27/2011 c8 Starrina Leonhart
The ending was brilliant!

Absolutley beautiful!

This has been one of the best Killjoy stories I've ever read. Great Job!

I'll be watching for the sequel. :)
7/27/2011 c8 1Rilakuma
What an amazing end to an amazing story. The scenes with Korse and the evil scientists gave me chills, poor killjoys! You can't take Party's voice that's much too evil ): I can't wait for the sequel!
7/27/2011 c7 Rilakuma
Oh no! poor Party Poison ): I leave on vacation for a while and then I come back to find that this story has ended!
7/26/2011 c8 AvidPeep
This was one of the most amazing and epic stories I've read in such a long time.

Truly. The reality of it, the raw emotion and the experiences that you are able to portray can bring us, your readers, elation or make our hearts wrench. I'm so sad to see this end but am very excited for the sequel!
7/26/2011 c7 AvidPeep
This depiction of Na Na Na is the best I've seen so far. I love your writing!
7/26/2011 c6 AvidPeep
This chapter is the most beautiful thing I've read in a long time. I love how you portrayed Missile Kid's and Party Poison's feelings. The scene with Bandit was fantastic and made me cry. I wish Party would tell the others what happened though.
7/26/2011 c5 AvidPeep
This is such a moving chapter! I cannot get enough of this story, I'm so glad its complete but sad at the same time. Does that make sense?
7/26/2011 c4 AvidPeep
You should write a little one shot or something about how Party finds good food for them to eat like Dr. Death Defying suggested!
101 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »