FanFiction.Net
for Emptiness

12/7/2013 c21 1zampirelove
Hmmm... you should write about attack on titan...no that's a good story.
11/24/2013 c20 eliza-00
O my god I watt pad omg dies
*O*
11/23/2013 c8 eliza-00
O.m.g dat ending was sad as fudge
11/2/2013 c20 Guest
Make more
9/1/2013 c20 1xMimi-chanX
Omg I love this fanfic! It was one of the first ones I read and it's ShikixOC (why did it take me forever to review?). Not to mention, it's actually written well :) Your fanfic and you actually inspired me to write my own and post it, which is also ShikixOC (cuz he's amazing). The sad endings are just... too sad TT_TT Anyway, oh la la Shiki cursed O_O LOL XD I love SoraxShiki! I love this fanfic and I'm sad that it's going to end soon... also Sora is dying :(
Also, I hope that you're alright... Umm... even though we don't know each other, you can talk to me if you need someone to listen... I can kinda relate... Anyway, congratulations on getting engaged _
I hope you update soon and are ok :D
Mimi-chan
8/11/2013 c10 1zampirelove
I really like it I think it's really good. Great job.
7/2/2013 c20 3teddy meister
I've been waiting for you :3 *insert creepy stare here* I was so happy to see an update, like for real. It makes me sad knowing your story is gonna end soon :c ASDFGHJKL YOUR ENDINGS FOR THE CHAPTERS ARE STILL SO LIKE EMOTIONAL OR CLIFFHANGER-ISH AND IT GETS ME EVERY TIME. I hope you have the chance to update soon c: I kinda want to know how it'll turn out, and I'm sure it'll be good cause I love your writing :3

P.S. I'm so glad you're okay c: For real, if you ever need someone to talk to, please message me! I've gone to a mental hospital before as well, and things can get pretty crazy and kinda scary around there. I'm so glad your life is getting better though. I really hope you find your happiness again c:
7/2/2013 c20 Ketsueko
hey
Okaaay, I really don't have really much to say about this storry, except, that I totally LOVE it :DD It'S sooo awesome. I totally love your style and the way you intergreted the idea of FMA in this :DD Just pure awesomeness :D Oh well, I'm not sure if I actually want a cheesy ending... Maybe if it ends good for Ichijo and Envy but Sory dies... Than it would be a good mixture... Her dying while saving the world... Yeah, I can actually see that :D Well anyway, please update soon :DD
See ya,
Stella
7/2/2013 c10 Ketsueko
Hey,
Before I leave my actual review, let me guess which manga/ anime we are talking about :D It's... FULLMETALLALCHEMIST, right?! It seems so familuar and Amatsu is probably Envy, or? Oh, anyway, when I'm finished, I'll review properly :D
6/25/2013 c20 Elextra
I luv ur story plz update soon
6/25/2013 c20 sora
that was soooo good * crys little * please wright more
6/25/2013 c19 sora
it was ok good job
6/24/2013 c20 rachel101448
Congratulations on the engagement! I wish you and your future husband a lifetime of happiness! This chapter was short, but sweet. Well sweet in a sort of sad and depressing way. -_- haha but this chapter was still good, although I'm sad to hear it will be ending soon. I look forward to the next update!
6/24/2013 c7 sora
im going to kill you if the secrets r not revealed ok I will kill you
6/24/2013 c6 sora
haha I don't think sora should be the one who falls in love here
173 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »