for The New and Improved Bella Swan

4/13/2013 c1 Guest
Well if you go with #2, you're gonna have to change the title. Bella can't be 'new and improved' if she's dying, now can she? My choice is on #1
3/10/2013 c4 H.S
Oops sorry it uploaded twise. I couldn't see it the first time so i tried again. I'm very sorry.
2/28/2013 c4 Guest
I think 1 is the best, it means that she still has a chance of his friendship. 2 Means she has his everlasting friendship until the day she dies, but that’s short-lived. If you choose 1, you could make her seem reluctant to tell him, like she is embarrassed by her decision. She could reveal her fear of returning to him est. est. … He could refuse her trust until the last minute. (Cliffhanger)
The dramatic twist which people !will! expect is she marries Edward over the other man.
The dramatic twist !no one! (Except those who read this) will expect (but is very risky to do, some people will protest) something tragic happens to Edward once he has befriended her again, meaning they can't see each other again, i.e. his death…(She only finds happiness again with her son, but that might be just me. Last sentence, and for the first time since Edwards tragic decease, Bella smiles, a wide loving smile, as she is handed her new son. She leans towards him and closes her eyes, whispering "Hello Edward".)
Thanks for reading, please do not feel that you must do what I say, it is only a suggestion and I would hate to feel I forced you into writing an ending which you disagree with. Sorry I rambled so much. :)
2/26/2013 c4 H.S
I think 1) is the best, it means that she still has a chance of his friendship, but i do agree it's not the best reason to show your face after years of dissaperance. 2) just means she has his everlasting friendship till the day she dies, but thats shortlived.
If you choose 1, you need to make her seem reluctant to tell him, like she is embarassed by her own desision, and is sorry for it as well. She could reveal her fear of returning to him in case he hates her, or she just can't face him because of something she did that he doens't know about.
He has to be a hard one please, refusing her trust until the last minute. This makes it interesting and the reader will think "Oh please oh please just like her again."
The dramatic twist which people !will! expect is she marries Edward in the end over the other man. And they all live happily ever after.
The dramatic twist !no one! will expect (but is very risky to do, some people will protest) something tradic happens to Edward once he has befriended her again, meaning they can't marry or really see each other again (preferably his death) and she becomes lonley without him and cannot live life alone. (I would end it a bit like Romeo and Juliet. Or she only finds happiness again with her son Edward or something, but thats me. last sentence "and for the first time in ... years, Bella smiles, a wide loving smile, as she is handed her new son. She leans towards him and closes her eyes, whispering "Hello Edward".)
Thanks for reading, please do not feel that you must do what i say, it is only a suggestion and i would hate to feel i forced you into writing an ending which you disagree with. However please do feel free to use any of what i have said, as i am never going to do this myself. :) thanks again for reading
1/21/2013 c4 5FlowQueen
I VOTE FOR NUMBER 1! Though, I wonder if you'll ever continue!
12/30/2012 c4 Guest
you bitch
11/10/2012 c4 2Bloody Hearts
PLEEEAAASE UPDATE!
7/7/2012 c4 18I'maBEAUTYbutidon'tneedaBEAST
I like the ending you have. :)
4/23/2011 c2 vampiregurl
that's a bit rude. you left then waltz back into someone's life and act like nothing happened.
4/11/2011 c4 1supernaturalistic
#2 would fit! LOL, but it's your choice. If Bella was marrying someone else, wouldn't that just cause Edward to "hate" her more? In my opinion, #2 would make a better, suspenseful, and exciting story. But like I said, your choice!

Please update! Waiting sucks ):
3/28/2011 c4 GeeBean
I personally think the second option is more of a romantic, classic way to go with the story. If she only has six months to live then I feel Edward will be more courageous and brave to become friends of Bella again.
1/15/2011 c4 6rubyred21
better if she was dieing :L but then she doesnt die :O or wait... she said she was dieing... but then it turns out she was lieing :O This makes relationship problems but then he cant stay away and they make many babies :L lol idk
1/15/2011 c3 rubyred21
o.o" Cool. But erm... yeah... she better end up with Edward...
1/13/2011 c4 explorerjane47
"Edward, I am getting married. I would love for my best friend to come to the wedding."

This could work in the direction of how she had to leave to change to be worthy (might not be the right word) of Edward's affection. And now she believes she is worthy and she still loves him and needs him to see that. So it could be the beginning of her attempt to get him down the aisle with her.
1/11/2011 c4 Dr.Jazzakaricecrispy
oh my, well both those ending are hard to pick! haha i would rather..."well edward i just felt that we were meant for each other" THE END. hahaha just kidding! But i would chose the first option because it would be easier for them to be together than if she were to die in 6 months...and it could turn into a fun loving story about getting the true man of your dreams :) Thats just my opinon, but i will read whatever you write because you are the artistic genius that came up and with this story line :D
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »