for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

11/30/2013 c26 Guest
And now he comes back you better not kill him again!
11/30/2013 c25 Guest
How could you kill him he was dead to me when he betrayed them and then he comes back just so you can kill him off again!
Come on
11/30/2013 c14 Guest
So you brought in a new species. I haven't read the rest of the book yet but I really like it so far and hope you put more details into twilight elves!

-brad
10/26/2013 c16 Guest
This is really good! You have a gift! But Abcd's name is a little hard to pronounce lol!
9/29/2013 c15 Guest
You should make the most Abcd more important.
7/19/2013 c4 kaykay901
LOVE YOUR STORY!
7/19/2013 c2 kaykay901
how old is seth here?
7/6/2013 c27 Plainly insanely
DUDE!That was AWESOME! But you almost made me cry when you said Gavin was dead I CAN'T wait to read the sequel and I beg of you to add in a character named Madison Sorenson but everyone calls her maddie and she's Kendra's and Seth's cute cousin and she falls in love with someone ( you choose who ).if you did that I would be forever In your debt. Thank you for writing this story and plz consider my ideas.
5/20/2013 c27 DRAMA QU33N
I don't like your story... I LOVE IT! Super great job, and the cliff hangers make me want to read it even more! Love this!

-DRAMA QU33N

P.S. IM NOT REALLY A DRAMA QUEEN I JUST LIKED THE WAY IT LOOKED! :) ;)
11/26/2012 c25 thisisclever
What's wrong with Gavin?!
Tell us o great one!
*begins bowing*
11/24/2012 c12 thisisclever
Hello. I love your story. I really hope Gavin wins Kendra, and Bracken does something else. I just don't like Bracken. (sorry)
I am a die-hard KendraxGavin fan. I hope you take what I said into consideration. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to offend you at all, no way. I just hope Gavin gets Kendra in the end. Story is awesome.

-Starstar412
A.K.A
ThegirlwhobelivesKendraandGa vinaremeantforeachother
11/24/2012 c26 thisisclever
Your story is awesome!
I prefer the KendraxGavin, but that's just me. Personally, I LOVE Gavin and somewhat despise Bracken. I don't know why.
11/24/2012 c27 thisisclever
I am dieing cause I want to read the sequel!
What happens to Gavin?!
I must know!
11/22/2012 c1 thisisclever
When will you make a sequel? Please make a sequel. It is 11:20 at night where I live and I have been reading this for the past 2 or 3 hours. I would die if you didn't make one. Please make one. *very cute eyes*
Yes, I used your wepon against you. Yes, cute eyes could be considered a weapon to someone as crazy as me.
11/15/2012 c27 happypanda909
awsome ! please write more!
LOVE IT!